Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw it drive away...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
angerosa
Had to sell my 914 after 13 years of ownership. Hard to watch it drive away. These pics where taken this past weekend.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Thanks for all the advice over the years everyone!

jason
DRPHIL914
Sorry for the loss, but we do what we have to do. Hate to hear the "have to sell" words, but I've been there too. Hope your circumstances change some day
Tom_T
Too bad, so sad!

Maybe another in the future Jason?

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
angerosa
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 30 2017, 06:21 PM) *

Too bad, so sad!

Maybe another in the future Jason?

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Could be but I'm guessing when I'm ready they'll be too expensive to have it the way I want it.
angerosa
QUOTE(Philip W. @ May 30 2017, 05:42 PM) *

Sorry for the loss, but we do what we have to do. Hate to hear the "have to sell" words, but I've been there too. Hope your circumstances change some day

To be clear there was nothing bad that happened that forced me to sell it. It was a series of conscious decisions that led me down a path where it didn't make sense to keep it anymore. I still think 914s are awesome and there is such a great support community and parts availability to make it a fun car to have.
stinkindiesel
Been there myself. When kids 3 and 4 came along, the 1969 911E had to go. I told myself at the time I would own another some day. Of course with the rapid run up in prices over the last 10 years, that's no longer even a remote possibility.

I'll have to "console" myself with the 914.

Gary
Woodside914
Condolences!

I've had '71 since '81......one of my best decisions over the years was to keep it!

Good luck, you'll find another when it's time.

Ken

green914
Ouch! sad.gif
I can feel your pain.
Old Yella
There may come a time when they will have to pry my 911E and 914 out of my cold dead hands.
steuspeed
Sad, cuz now way I let mine go unless a better 914 replaces it. 100 smiles per hour smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.