Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Pedrini wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
type4fan
I am looking for a set of later Pedrini wheels with the .01 part number for my project. Any leads or wheels for sale are greatly appreciated.
Tom_T
T4F -

I've seen some on evil-bay & TheSamba lately & maybe a member on here too, so also look over there. Otherwise, the shops like AA in GA, 914LTD in IL, HPH in SF Bay Area CA may have some wheels in stock (maybe Bruce stone/bdstone in SoCal?) - whichever is closest to you to go see them.

Also FYI - unless you're trying to do numbers/dates match-up of the wheels for CW build of a 73 1.7 or 2.0 - IIRC last MY offering Pedrinis with the front hubcentric brakes - all 70-72 would've been the -00 p//n without hubcentric -

... then you can get the -00 ones which have either already been machined for the -01-style hubcentric inset on the back, or have the set milled local to you.

That will open the field up to you to get the best wheels available - either -00 or -01 - & I'm assuming that you have front hubcentric hubs on your build (otherwise either/both -00 or -01 will work, of course).

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
PotterPorsche
I just sold 2 separate sets

Just saw these . Offer $400

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=1819281
branston
QUOTE(type4fan @ May 30 2017, 07:47 PM) *

I am looking for a set of later Pedrini wheels with the .01 part number for my project. Any leads or wheels for sale are greatly appreciated.

I have a pair available.
PM me if you want more details. I'm located 17745 & 48331.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.