Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to the link to the classic threads?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rotary'14
What happened to the link to the classic threads?

I can get there by using the search function, but it's easier if there was a direct link from the "forums" page.

-Rob
ewdysar
agree.gif See my thread labelled "Where did the "classic threads" go?" from earlier today...

Admins: Is there anyone out there?

Eric
SirAndy
i'm not sure i can follow ...

when i go to "The 914 Forums" i see "Classic Message Threads" as forum #6 down the list ...

confused24.gif Andy
Mueller
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 11 2005, 06:50 PM)
i'm not sure i can follow ...

when i go to "The 914 Forums" i see "Classic Message Threads" as forum #6 down the list ...

confused24.gif Andy

I don't see it???
Rotary'14
Hi all,,

ewdysar was the member who pointed out to me that the classic message thread is only available from the selection box at the bottom of the page. Not the web page that lists all the forums,, like when you click on "Forum" at the top of the page. I wonder why it's not available through the Forum tab?

SirAndy
QUOTE (Rotary'14 @ May 11 2005, 07:05 PM)
I wonder why it's not available through the Forum tab?

well, i can see it ... unsure.gif
Gint
Share some of that stuff would ya?

It's right there in the list of forums. Do a shift->reload in your browser if you can't see it.

ewdysar
Yep, it's on the forums page now. Thanks to whomever took care of it.

OT story: 20 years ago, we had a leased phone line connecting the company's two facility's computer systems, about 40 miles apart. The line would drop, I'd call the phone company and report the outage. They would check the line, the modems would come up before the tech got back on the phone, and the response would be "Nothng wrong here" biggrin.gif After a dozen outages, my company's owner was talking to a phone company exec, the exec checked things out and found that our line had no reported outages confused24.gif The account rep's rationale, "Every time we check the line, it's up". The next time I called, a new rep answered, I never did hear what happened to the other guy... slap.gif

All that said, my hat's off to the admins smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif a truly thankless job..

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.