Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Late style doors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jkb944t
I have a drivers and passenger late style doors that look to be solid. Doors include windows and regulators but not the door handle.

$100 for each door and would prefer local pick. Live approx. one hour from Stoddard Swap meet this weekend.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Jeff B
Vysoc
Would love to buy the driver's door, but I am in North Georgia/Western NC any chance at all of shipping?

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
jkb944t
I was hoping to avoid shipping it but I will look into what would be involved to box it up and ship it. I would have to remove the chrome window support but that should be fairly easy to do.

I'll probably need your zip code to get shipping quotes.

Jeff B
Vysoc
PM Sent.

Vysoc flag.gif
forrestkhaag
I am curious as to what the difference is between my "early" doors and these... icon_bump.gif
Harpo
One of the differences is the side reinforcement beam
jkb944t
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 5 2017, 07:46 AM) *

I am curious as to what the difference is between my "early" doors and these... icon_bump.gif

The other difference would be the improved window mechanism.

Jeff B
carking1996
These still available? I'm about an hour away from you, willing to pick them up this week sometime. Are the bottoms good? The last one I got from a package deal was rusty down there. Pic if possible, thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.