Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT cat crossover pipe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Speedo
Apparently, this is for a 75-76 914. Anybody have any carb air horns they would like to trade for this casually used item?

speedo
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
You need to specify what size air horns ( or velocity stacks ) and for which carbs. Doubt you are going to find someone who has what you need and wants a CAT bypass.
Speedo
Looking to put this in the hands (or engine compartment) of someone that can use it.
I run weber 40 triples. If someone has air-horns/velocity stacks that are extra to what they need...and can use this, let me know. Will trade for anything 914 actually...except engine parts. I have enough engine parts.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 2 2017, 05:28 AM) *

You need to specify what size air horns ( or velocity stacks ) and for which carbs. Doubt you are going to find someone who has what you need and wants a CAT bypass.

bdstone914
QUOTE(Speedo @ Jun 4 2017, 06:37 PM) *

Looking to put this in the hands (or engine compartment) of someone that can use it.
I run weber 40 triples. If someone has air-horns/velocity stacks that are extra to what they need...and can use this, let me know. Will trade for anything 914 actually...except engine parts. I have enough engine parts.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 2 2017, 05:28 AM) *

Thanks for clarifying what you are looking for. From what I can see new stacks are about $50 each. The cat bypass pipe is $36 new. Just saying...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.