Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey, Has anyone else seen this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
I ran across this and it must be new. Is it someone here? Its a 914 Southern California Owners Club forum. Has anyone else seen it?New web site
redshift
It's a trap.

Sex club.

M
Joe Bob
Prolly run by some right wing nazi evangelist gay bashing closet homosexual....

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

I see A-ron has already posted there.......... cool_shades.gif
skline
I figured he would go there. It looks cool, different, but cool. I cant figure out how to post pictures though. And the avatar needs to be under 6k. confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
A socal email list would be mo betta.....

yahoo group type thing.
lot of people check email...not always bumpin the board
skline
Well, it just needs a little more exposure. I just posted the 74 up for sale on there. I figured out how to do pictures too.
JoeSharp
I tried to post a new thread there but it didn't come up. My question was will it hold up to Andy being down?
biggrin.gif Joe
lagunero
yea me too Joe.

Can you guess who runs it? wink.gif
boxstr
Still can't figure out how to post a pic, I went to IMG. Then what??
CCLINDOH
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (lagunero @ May 11 2005, 10:17 PM)
yea me too Joe.

mr delgado? ohmy.gif laugh.gif
skline
Who is Mr. Delgado??

Craig, hit img, then paste in the link, the hit img again. That is how I did it.
lagunero
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 11 2005, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (lagunero @ May 11 2005, 10:17 PM)
yea me too Joe.

mr delgado? ohmy.gif laugh.gif

as in Vince lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
hes the guy that makes magnetic ceramic lifters scott biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 11 2005, 10:33 PM)
hes the guy that makes magnetic ceramic lifters scott biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Aaron, you are a sad little man, do you ever let anything go? Geesh

And then you wuss out on tomorrow. whats the matter, start your period? laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ May 11 2005, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 11 2005, 10:33 PM)
hes the guy that makes magnetic ceramic lifters scott  :D   laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:

Aaron, you are a sad little man, do you ever let anything go? Geesh

And then you wuss out on tomorrow. whats the matter, start your period? laugh.gif

tomorrow?

ill let the lifter thing die... it was just soooo funny. ask alberto. biggrin.gif

wassappenin manana?
skline
I have work in the morning but first you said you were coming by to help me with the in car video and then you said you cant make it. I need to adjust the clutch anyway before the video. I should be home around 1 or so today. I also have to install a passenger seat too.
JoeSharp
If we can't really post there is it just a venue to sell his parts?
confused24.gif Joe
skline
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ May 12 2005, 05:52 AM)
If we can't really post there is it just a venue to sell his parts?
confused24.gif Joe

Sell whos parts? I can post there. Did you find out who set it up?
JoeSharp
I started a new thread and ask if the server going hold-up to Andys' going down. It is still not up.
biggrin.gif Joe
skline
How did you try to post it? Did you log in or create a new username? Some of them wont let you create new threads unless you are a member. However, I remember seeing someone posting as guest but those were only replies to threads, not creating one.
Howard
It's a sting operation to catch you guys selling schtolen schtuff beerchug.gif
MoveQik
I'm all for variety and choices....but why would they create a website that is basically a carbon copy of this one? Oh sure they are going with the SoCal angle but other than that....what's the difference? Seems like a lot of work when this site is already so established. confused24.gif
skline
Perhaps there is something about this site they dont like and want to do it differently. Or maybe they just want local So Cal people. Who knows?
MoveQik
Maybe its me they don't like?? Damn! They always pick on the new guy. alfred.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (skline @ May 12 2005, 08:49 AM)
Or maybe they just want local So Cal people.

ohmy.gif We're not welcome there!! ohmy.gif

Jen
skline
QUOTE (MW 914 @ May 12 2005, 08:54 AM)
Maybe its me they don't like?? Damn! They always pick on the new guy. alfred.gif

I have noticed less activity here since you signed up, maybe its your cologne?
skline
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 12 2005, 09:12 AM)
Or maybe they just want local So Cal people.

ohmy.gif We're not welcome there!! ohmy.gif

Jen

Just tell them you live with me wub.gif That would make you a So Cal gurl
MoveQik
QUOTE (skline @ May 12 2005, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (MW 914 @ May 12 2005, 08:54 AM)
Maybe its me they don't like??  Damn!  They always pick on the new guy. alfred.gif

I have noticed less activity here since you signed up, maybe its your cologne?

My cologne is fine. In fact, if I put enough on I can skip the shower for 4 or 5 days.
Brent
its the work of the DEVIL! happy11.gif type.gif happy11.gif
Lyressa Roberts
Looks familiar...the layout, that is.
SirAndy
Who knows?

i do ...

wink.gif Andy
lagunero
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 12 2005, 02:02 PM)
Who knows?

i do ...

wink.gif Andy

and it is??????????
aircooledboy
Come on, spill it Ahhhhhhndy. What's the deal?
skline
Yeah Andy, fess up, who set it up? Did Brad start a new backup board or something?
JoeSharp
Scott: I registered as soon as I came to the sight. Read all that there was and tried to post a new thread sence the only threads were yours and his.
biggrin.gif Joe
skline
Well, I see a lot of posts from others on there. Craig, Aaron and a few others. Keep trying. It's gotta work for you.
SLITS
I think it's a site co-sponsored by the CGBC and the WLLLC.....notice the flowers?

It apparently appeals to those coming out of the closet!
SirAndy
QUOTE (skline @ May 12 2005, 02:11 PM)
Yeah Andy, fess up, who set it up? Did Brad start a new backup board or something?

nothing could be further from the truth. but you already know that, don't you?

cool_shades.gif Andy
Howard
So what's the freaking mystery? bootyshake.gif
Aaron Cox
screw that flower....

i changed it to the silver setting...looks just like STF
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ May 12 2005, 06:34 PM)
So what's the freaking mystery? bootyshake.gif

It's the new gateway to the ecom site.
Jenny
Has anyone considered the possibility it's someone who wants access to all our login & passwords by starting a new bogus BBS? Did anyone use the same info from this BBS when registering on that one? unsure.gif

Jen
Howard
OMG, they're stealing my 914 club identity? That and $2.85 will get you a Venti rolleyes.gif
SLITS
What the hell is a Venti.....sounds like something A-aron Admin would attempt.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 12 2005, 10:27 PM)
Has anyone considered the possibility it's someone who wants access to all our login & passwords by starting a new bogus BBS? Did anyone use the same info from this BBS when registering on that one? unsure.gif

Jen

nah....your paranoid.... ohmy.gif
Jenny
"I'll have a venti double mocha latte with half & half, sweet & low, and a shot of raspberry syrup." to be said with pinky stuck firmly in the air.

Jen coffee.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 12 2005, 10:39 PM)
"I'll have a venti double mocha latte with half & half, sweet & low, and a shot of raspberry syrup." to be said with pinky stuck firmly in the air.

Jen coffee.gif

Ya just don't get it. Ya forgot the 'half caf/decaf'
Jenny
Sorry. I'm not up on the lingo. I was just faking it. sad.gif I'm a fraud. headbang.gif

Jen
SLITS
Damn, isn't it wonderful how the "non-club" brings out the best in "non-members"?
Twystd1
Come to my coffee house and get a "High Octane with a double shot"

You won't see straight for a couple "O" days...

Cafe Ruba, Costa Mesa. Where the ugly folks hang out....

www.caferuba.com

Twystd1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.