Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a sheet metal site...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave Cawdrey
Looking for the website for Restoration design, I think. Its for sheet metal pieces, engine shelf, seat brackets, etc...

Thanks in advance. wavey.gif
Part Pricer
http://www.restoration-design.com
Jeroen
hey dave,

here's the link:
www.restoration-design.com

cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
errrr... paul beat me...
Dave Cawdrey
Is this the piece directly under the battery? Fuel lines come thru, seal fits in track, right? AKA engine shelf?
Bleyseng
Just wait until you try to put that puppy in....hahaha so much fun welding where there is no room!
Dave Cawdrey
Is that the right part, Geoff? You quoted me 60 bucks. Try 125, DANG!! I feel sorry for the poor SOB thats gotta weld- ohmy.gif I mean I hope Geoff shows off more skillz, like today... smash.gif DANG
Bleyseng
Just make sure you order the right side or I'll use JP BFH to make it fit. smash.gif
ChrisReale
So the pan is welded in? I got called off to work early in the morning, and still being drunk from the night before, I guess I said Id come in. Oh well..
Dave Cawdrey
No pan yet. Too much prep work to be done. Soon...

Geoff, there's only one side available. Are you teasing me? finger.gif
Bleyseng
Hell no, Dave hadn't gotten the prep work done. So I trimmed out the rust and started to fit the new piece. Lots more to be done before I can weld ! He needs to locate some seat brackets too. Besides that an engine shelf as I could stick my hand thru the one in the car. sad.gif

Geoff blink.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Dont forget Geoff, I can barely walk much less hang on to the 10K+ RPM's from the peanut grinder. Most of the work done has been done by friends. I have plenty of free time, others dont

Thanks Again, Everyone!!
Bleyseng
I know, I just have to give you a hard time somebody has to might as well be me, laugh.gif
Dave Cawdrey
I am a glutton for punishment :gilloutine:
Dave_Darling
Oooooh, now I understand why you own a 914!!! wink.gif

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.