Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone in the northwest or west coast for that matter ordering a sekurit windscreen?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
funk
hello I am trying to defray shipping costs on these windshields I know I misspelled the brand name but you get the picture. Is anyone willing to order ten of them and be west coast distributors? If I get enough interest maybe I will be the west coast distrib? the guyy said shipping is the same no matter how many you order or something like that he is a member. Maybe I can buy five or ten and then ship them out from here? I know it should not cost 300 plus dollars to ship it here from Idaho to say California s? from previous posts there are many cali teener drivers that are showing interest?any thought or comments? But obviously I do not want to be stuck with 10 windscreens?maybe some deposit or something?
914_7T3
There is already a thread for Sekurit windshields under Classifieds/914 Parts as per the below link. There is to be a drop ship in SoCal and NorCal too if I am not mistaken.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...urit+windshield
funk
I know about the post in the forum. But isn't that for pick up there in California? Or could they ship to Idaho from Cal? For one to only buy a single windscreen and sent directly up north here from distributor it ends up being over 500 bones? I could pay a handling fee if anyone in those crews that are group buying could ship one from say Santa Rosa or there abouts to northern Idaho so anyone who wants one could defer some of their costs by handling my windscreen for delivery.pm me and I can get a deposit for a green tint.I am figuring the high costs of initial shipping must be international fees. I doubt it would cost 180 to ship it from California to the great northwest.it is a fragile unit.
horizontally-opposed
Odd.

I ordered a new windshield at my local Porsche dealer after exploring my options from the usual suspects–where shipping was prohibitive. Felt the price was pretty fair (especially considering...Porsche), but was shocked when the air ship price to my local dealer was only something like $60, and was less likely to result in damage. Seemed like a no-brainer.

Can your nearest dealer do that deal? It's been 5 years or so since I did this...
raynekat
I'm on the other post and want one in the portland oregon area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.