Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Butt Cheeks on the Hood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Olympic 914
Click to view attachment

So I am working on finishing my front trunk lid, or hood, now and stripped all the paint off, This and the headlight covers and eyebrows are all I have left to paint in color.

Click to view attachment

and started to do the body work. First a couple coats of epoxy primer and a couple coats of Slick Sand and started to block and fill the low spots.

When I noticed a peculiar pattern emerging. idea.gif

Click to view attachment

It looks a lot like Butt prints on my hood. I am sure in my younger days at least one or two nubile young girls had sat on my hood, and although they may not have made a lasting impression on my mind, it looks like they made a lasting impression never the less.

I have highlighted a couple patterns that look suspiciously like young butts, for those without the imagination to see them in the above picture.

Click to view attachment

If my GF asks, they must have been from the PO's wife.

happy11.gif
gms
av-943.gif
pgollender
There's some nice gapage between those cheek imprints. Can measure it with a ruler and not a micrometer. bootyshake.gif Hmmmm..... California girls ?
Krieger
You could be right! biggrin.gif The only scary part is the brown skid/stain between the bun imprint You circled in green on the right.. laugh.gif
howlndog
this will leave a smile on my face for the rest of the day... thanks.
914_teener
Great post.
laugh.gif
Triaddave
Looking at the rear end of the car...nice looking exhaust.
PanelBilly
Could be knee prints too
iankarr
the one in red looks like a three finger spread!
Olympic 914
QUOTE(Triaddave @ Jun 3 2017, 01:34 PM) *

Looking at the rear end of the car...nice looking exhaust.

Yep, One of yours. It sounds great. but I've only heard it at 3000 rpm.

But that's another story.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.