Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PartsHeaven Swap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdwardBlume
WTB at PartsHeaven swap on Sunday:

Front valence for steel flares (I'm dreaming)
914-6 Oil Lines to Front
914-6 Thermostat
914-6 Front Cooler
Late targa roof
Any Free doors or hoods - for experimentation.

Here's a list of parts I can bring to the PartsHeaven Swap Sunday:

Pair of painted rear trailing arms
Stock shifter with springs intact
Used Chrome Fog light grills (3 sets)
Some rough sail trim pieces
Rough Fuch caps OEM - 3 of 4 need straightening
Glove box doors + glove box
H4 headlight
Stock headlights + chrome rings
Various fans / blowers / headlight motor
Metal Chassis Cover under the Fuel Tank Lines

I have more, just ask.

Thanks,
Rob
Krieger
I have a late roof with no hardware and the rear most 3" cut off across its entire width you can have. Yes an experiment. I could use a left side targa trim for a wall art fender I'm doing. Trade?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 3 2017, 07:34 AM) *

I have a late roof with no hardware and the rear most 3" cut off across its entire width you can have. Yes an experiment. I could use a left side targa trim for a wall art fender I'm doing. Trade?

Sure, I can use more than one top. I have the rear piece. I'll bring both sides.
EdwardBlume
Blower - tested working. Doesn't have nose piece. $40 plus shipping or pick up at swap.
EdwardBlume
Wiper motor. Came out of Limo. $50 plus shipping or parts swap.
EdwardBlume
3 sets of chrome fog grills. All used. One set was on Dads car, the other on the ABM. Usable but not new. $100 for all 3 plus shipping or pick up at swap.
Rand
Rob, why change your screen name and then sell as limo parts?
I don't get your new screen name. Stay true, bro.

EdwardBlume
Visors. Purely cores. 2 pass 1 driver. $20 plus shipping or at swap.
EdwardBlume
Under body cover. Good shape but has some rust. Rubber intact. $35 plus shipping or swap.
EdwardBlume
Stock horn pad. This was original to Dads car. Has some overspray and pad is not glued onon. A great candidate for restoration. Includes inner horn rubber pictured. $25 plus shipping or meet at swap.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Rand @ Jun 3 2017, 05:13 PM) *

Rob, why change your screen name and then sell as limo parts?
I don't get your new screen name. Stay true, bro.

I won it as a prize from Rusty for telling a story in the sandbox and coming in second. He offered so I figured why not. BTW- Edward is my middle name and Blume is the street I grew up on. That's how old actors got their stage names. No mystery. Just screwing around.

As far as the Limo, I bought it wrecked took it down to a shell and donated the chassis to the cause. I called it the 504. I'm on a mission to get to $300 so I can get my son a drum set. Then I'll get back to storing all this stuff forever.
EdwardBlume
Ever wanted to drill holes in your front hood hinges? Here's a set from the 504. $25 plus shipping or meet at the swap.
EdwardBlume
Basket weave material. 4 feet by 4.5 feet. I bought this from another member and never used it. $80 plus shipping or meet at swap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.