Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally "Done"! Been driving the wheels off it.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TM_Corey
Got it back yesterday around noon and have already put over 200 miles on it. Holy crap this is a fun car!!

I have lots of shop dust to clean out of it and a couple minor issues I'm working out but all in all it runs and shifts beautifully.
PanelBilly
Where the video?
Robnxious
Very nice ride! It looks great It's so much fun to just be cruising around with the top off! Enjoy your ride
Blue6
Wow that's a beauty. CHEB.. (cant have enough blue)
Larmo63
Now, look for some Fuchs or Pedrinis for it?

Great looking car!!
TM_Corey
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 3 2017, 09:07 AM) *

I actually like the looks of the steelies and they are original to it, even though it is a 2.0.
Frankvw
looks really blue smile.gif and also clean with the runninglights shaved in the front.
Have fun !
Mueller
Nice looking car, glad you are out there driving and enjoying it.
Garland
driving.gif

Great ride, enjoy the drivivg.
Coondog
Great Color....... spice up your interior with some color matching Coco Mats

www.CocoMats.com
Tom_T
QUOTE(TM_Corey @ Jun 3 2017, 08:17 AM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 3 2017, 09:07 AM) *

I actually like the looks of the steelies and they are original to it, even though it is a 2.0.

Yeah TM, if you're keeping it all original & it came with Steeleis, by all means keep them. There was a good Steelie resto thread in the O&H Forum done by one of our SoCal members, if they need any work.

IIRC there are one or more open track days on the Indy circuit (vs. oval) put on by your local PCA Region, which would be a fun run for the halibut!

Maybe I'll see you & your beauty running around town, when I'm back in Indy/Avon this August. driving.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jun 3 2017, 10:15 AM) *

Great Color....... spice up your interior with some color matching Coco Mats

www.CocoMats.com

You mean like this one!?

IPB Image
> this is from their CoCo Mats section - Black with Blue Spots, but it didn't include the p/n in the pic

A word of warning from a decade+ & 130K+ fo driving mine withe them of personal experience though - they are tough on your heels: in leather shoes they'll scuff the heels pretty badly, in bare feet they get your heels sore on a longer run or a trip.

They look great & blast-from-the-past though.

beerchug.gif
T
///////
Spoke
Looking good. Congrats on getting it running.
RickS
Wonderful looking ride. Love the color. Congrats on getting her on the road.
Shadowfax
Looks great. These cars are meant to be driven beerchug.gif blue914.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.