Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ride Height - Thanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dralf
clap.gif
I just want to say "Thanks" for all who responded to my Ride Height question yesterday.

It took a bit of time last night to get all the rusty parts off and on, but my car looks and acts better now. All the advice and info gave me the courage to boldly go where no mechanic had been in 30 years..........

Naturally my last act last night was to fiddle with the blinkers and now I have a short somewhere for I burned up two fuses in the process. Looks like that is the project this evening. I am reasured that if I get over my head with wiring I can come here for more good advice and perhaps a few smiles.

Al of Dayton
type.gif
SGB
Its pretty easy to miswire the front turn signals, but you really can't do any more damage than blow fuses if you trial & error your way to the right connections. Usually, if you flip the rubber cover so that the open side (that pulled off the TS bucket) is pulled down around the outside kinda like rolling up a shirt sleve, you will be able to see where the wires naturally line up to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.