Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 Porsche 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jon2120
1975 Porsche 914 2.0L for sale asking $6000.
VIN 4752901342
Eng# GC0000229
98000 miles

I bought this 4 years ago with the intent to restore it, but I recently bought a garage to start my own shop and need to sell this for the extra working capital. Previous owner had the car repainted. It was an amateur job with plenty of blemishes if you look for them, but a decent looker. It hadn't been started in 5 years, but with a new battery, distributor, and fresh gas and it started right up this last winter. All the lights work except for the fog lights, gauges in the dash work, but the clock and temp gauge in the console don't and neither does the heat or the radio (but the tape deck with a copy of Abbey Road and stereo do) and the seals around the windows are not watertight. Still a pretty solid car that runs and drives, but needs plenty of tlc. I'm adding links of a video of it running and more photos. Thanks for looking!
https://youtu.be/d-j8YPO3Rpo
1975 Porsche 914Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
jon2120
Selling on ebay. Starting bid $1000 - No reserve! Ending on July 4th
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.