Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Speedobeater
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am looking to purchase a beat Speedo but functional and useable speedo w/ functioning odometer while I send out my 150 to Palo A for odometer repairs. I would be willing to rent it from you as well.

I have no idea how long they take to make repairs.

the other option is for me to find a 150 version in fairly excellent working conditon FS????

cheers
beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
Still looking.... beerchug.gif
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 6 2017, 01:48 PM) *

Still looking.... beerchug.gif

Hello Forrest-

I Have one in a car I can pull out and send you tomorrow-it's a 150. Not a silver dot.

You can borrow it or buy it. Just cover the postage for now.

Joe Foster
775 771 3190

PM me your address
bfrymire

Forrest,

If you have a smartphone, you can use it as a speedo....

-- brett
forrestkhaag
Hey Joe: Very nice offer / I will pm my address and pay for shipping and rental thereafter / I am getting my gauges LED'ed and the Odo fixed. / but in the meantime, it is good to know ones pace.
beerchug.gif

forrestkhaag
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Jun 6 2017, 04:27 PM) *

Forrest,

-- brett

Can i use a smart phone as an odometer? That is the break-in nut I want to monitor.. cheers beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 6 2017, 07:57 PM) *

Forrest,

-- brett

Can i use a smart phone as an odometer? That is the break-in nut I want to monitor.. cheers beerchug.gif

I can rent you one by the mile. What it the going rate for speedo rental ? confused24.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 6 2017, 09:12 PM) *

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 6 2017, 07:57 PM) *

Forrest,

-- brett

I can rent you one by the mile. What it the going rate for speedo rental ? confused24.gif

I've seen over the road trucks with signs reading, .58 cents a mile. I think that's a fair amount... biggrin.gif
porschetub
No ,no remember Forrest is poor he lives in Laguna beach av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.