Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: NOS Blaupunkt Karlsruhe Radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I am selling my NOS Blaupunkt Karlsruhe radio. It's in like-new condition with the correct 914 face plate shown in the 4th and 5th pictures below. Includes the knobs shown. Comes with the original manual. It does not come with mounting brackets. This is a 73 model year radio.

Asking $275.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Greg
jim_hoyland
Question: have you tested it ? Reason I ask is some radios were tuned to a slightly different spec for Europe
My 914
not sure if it makes a difference on where the radio is used, but FM dials go to 108 in the US.
rfinegan
more important with digital tuned radios i believe. My Koln did not have any issues here in the USA
gcrotvik
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 7 2017, 08:20 AM) *

Question: have you tested it ? Reason I ask is some radios were tuned to a slightly different spec for Europe

Yes, I have tested it. Works as it should.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(My 914 @ Jun 7 2017, 09:17 AM) *

not sure if it makes a difference on where the radio is used, but FM dials go to 108 in the US.

This is a euro spec radio but works in the US. Yes, you will not get 107.9.
Tom_T
Not to make less of the reasonable questions/comments above - but when was the last time anyone saw an NOS 1973 radio!? blink.gif

And at this price, it seems like a killer deal for anyone who wants a pristine period radio for their resto! aktion035.gif

I'm surprised it's not GONE!

And for those who want to add concealed modern update for your phones, players, etc. - go to Woody's for the hidden plug-in adapters, antennas, etc. - even a pair of box speakers you can put behind or under the seats (without holing the door panels) & remove during Concours judging - for those who just must have 4 speakers.

http://woodyscustomshop.com/

GLWTS Greg! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 7 2017, 10:22 AM) *

Not to make less of the reasonable questions/comments above - but when was the last time anyone saw an NOS 1973 radio!? blink.gif

And at this price, it seems like a killer deal for anyone who wants a pristine period radio for their resto! aktion035.gif

I'm surprised it's not GONE!

And for those who want to add concealed modern update for your phones, players, etc. - go to Woody's for the hidden plug-in adapters, antennas, etc. - even a pair of box speakers you can put behind or under the seats (without holing the door panels) & remove during Concours judging - for those who just must have 4 speakers.

http://woodyscustomshop.com/

GLWTS Greg! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks Tom!
sholman5
PM sent.
gcrotvik
I've had 2 members contact me. I'm waiting on a reply to my PM to the first member who contacted me. I also have an offer from sholman5, who is next in line.
Fula
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 7 2017, 01:05 PM) *

I've had 2 members contact me. I'm waiting on a reply to my PM to the first member who contacted me. I also have an offer from sholman5, who is next in line.

sending paypal
gcrotvik
Sold to Fula. Thank you!
sholman5
Win some lose some.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.