Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB / Fuchs Center Caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drem914
I am looking for a set of 4 center caps in either black or silver for my new Fuchs replicas from Euromeister. I understand the original caps may not fit without some modification. smash.gif
If anyone has a set they want to part with let me know.

Thanks
steuspeed
delete
drem914
I have the 5 spoke 911 style replicas, so I am looking for the low profile caps. Click to view attachment
Dominic
I have two good used fuchs center caps that should work for you. They are currently black, but I can media blast them so they are ready for a new coat of paint.

PM me if you are interested.
Garland
70mm is the size needed. I used the same wheel with the black Porsche cap. Fit just fine.
See my link below to Michigan Build-off, near the bottom of page 2, for pictures.
Porsche # 911-361-032-28
Asse sales $52 best Price I found.
Link to : AASE Sales
drem914
QUOTE(Garland @ Jun 7 2017, 09:56 PM) *

70mm is the size needed. I used the same wheel with the black Porsche cap. Fit just fine.
See my link below to Michigan Build-off, near the bottom of page 2, for pictures.
Porsche # 911-361-032-28
Asse sales $52 best Price I found.
Link to : AASE Sales

Thanks for the heads up. Beautiful white 914 GT build. beerchug.gif
drem914
QUOTE(Dominic @ Jun 7 2017, 09:51 PM) *

I have two good used fuchs center caps that should work for you. They are currently black, but I can media blast them so they are ready for a new coat of paint.

PM sent
mepstein
I have 2 that are a little on the rough side but are free. Media blast and paint would probably make them look nice again. If you want them, pm me your address. Mark
Dominic
QUOTE(Dominic @ Jun 7 2017, 09:51 PM) *

Just got done media blasting these two...
mepstein
Ill media blast mine if you want. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.