Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Pair Zenith 40TIN 911 Carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - NO LONGER FOR SALE, REBUILDING THEM AND WILL BE RELISTING

These are clean carbs, with easy throttle movement. Appear to be good shape, other than a few knicks on an idle screw boss. Doesn't affect function.

$750

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
forrestkhaag
Good Deal! larmo sold his Z's for 1200 or 1300 if I recall / same or similar condition.
aktion035.gif
greggearhead
I priced them there to sell fast. Thanks.
greggearhead
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 8 2017, 02:38 PM) *

Good Deal! larmo sold his Z's for 1200 or 1300 if I recall / same or similar condition.
aktion035.gif

Thanks - I expected these to sell in a day or two, but since they didn't, I'm going to be going through them and relisting them when done.
euro911
Have you posted an ad in the Pelican 911 Parts Classified section? ... and the Early 911 Registry?

I think you'll have a better audience there wink.gif
euro911
aktion035.gif
From a motor I sold him for $1,500.?
greggearhead
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 14 2017, 06:12 PM) *

Have you posted an ad in the Pelican 911 Parts Classified section? ... and the Early 911 Registry?

I think you'll have a better audience there wink.gif

Thanks, yes I did. And a few other places. Hence my surprise they didn't go quickly, but I'm happy to put a few hours work into them cleaning and replacing gaskets. Carb work is like meditation for me. I don't do enough of it any more.
greggearhead
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 14 2017, 06:14 PM) *

aktion035.gif
From a motor I sold him for $1,500.?

Doesn't matter if you sold him an engine with those on it for $200 or $20,000. The parts are worth what someone will pay for them.

Telling other people he got a good deal doesn't really paint him in a bad light, if that was your goal...
euro911
If you weren't aware, Lawrence and I poke.gif at each other all the time. Folks who actually know each other and meet face-to-face somewhat frequently can do that

... just made me realize that I sell stuff too cheeeeep

So you posting something about me doesn't really paint me in a bad light, if that was your goal ... wink.gif
greggearhead
Ah, I understand now. I give people I know a really hard time, and expect it in return. It's hard to read that on the interwebs. All good.
euro911
beerchug.gif

I did a nice write-up on rebuilding Zeniths back in the late 80's but the domain that hosted my web site disappeared and all the text & pix were on an old HDD that died dry.gif
greggearhead
Ah, bummer. I've done several sets, so not a biggie, but always good to have more information and reference material. Not like I am doing them every week or anything!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.