Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was a busy 914 day today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
I finally got some free time from work so evidently my stream of logic led me to "If I'm not making money, I might as well spend it!"

I got my upper and lower dash and targa pad off to Dr. Evil for recovering.

I ordered new door panels and speaker pods from James.

I also have the carbon fiber dash kit on the way from 9X Auto.

I'll post some pics when it is all installed.

By the way, James and Dr. Evil are both great to work with. I can't wait to see their finished product.
TravisNeff
That's the spirit! I have the next couple days free before I get the kids - perfect time to do some 914 stuff
SGB
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
djsinister702
Glad I am not the only one spending time on my 914...seems like i been in the garage the last 2 weeks...
this is what i have done...

install stereo and alarm.

bought some old fog light from James (replace the lense and sand away all the rust and gunk.) just got them install today.
look great.
thank James...
(waiting for the fog light switch)

replace the rear targa seal....($8 rear targa seal replacemetn)

repaint the rear valance.

replace head lamps

replace shift knot

I think that most of it...I am probably forgetting something
MoveQik
If you're anything like me, the car will sit for weeks...months....ok years, and nothing gets done. Then when the urge hits, look out. Evidently the last several months the urge has hit. My checkbook it screaming LOOK OUT!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (MW 914 @ May 12 2005, 06:44 PM)
Evidently the last several months the urge has hit. My checkbook it screaming LOOK OUT!

laugh.gif I know the feeling huh.gif blink.gif wacko.gif rolleyes.gif smash.gif w00t.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.