Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temp Sensors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
TS1 is between right bank....where is TS2(head temp sensor)???
tat2dphreak
I am 99.99% sure there is only 1 STOCK cht, near the #3 cylinder... for the FI only... worthless for a guage

and the other temp sender is for oil temp guage, it's in the taco plate...
Allan
agree.gif That's all mine had.
bondo
TS1 and TS2 are the head temp and intake air temp sensors. I forget which is which. Head temp in on right rear of engine, intake air temp is on the intake plenum.
ArtechnikA
there are *2* D-Jet FI temp sensors.

TS1 is the intake air temp sensor.
TS2 is the Cylinder Head Temp sensor.

Read All About It
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bondo @ May 12 2005, 05:47 PM)
TS1 and TS2 are the head temp and intake air temp sensors. I forget which is which. Head temp in on right rear of engine, intake air temp is on the intake plenum.

see... I wouldn't know about that one... no FI!! and lovin' it!
bd1308
okay....i'm getting another fuel filter...i'm doing my own mechanic work for now on.....i dont like the stash of so-so parts this VW guy has....
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 12 2005, 07:54 PM)
okay....i'm getting another fuel filter...i'm doing my own mechanic work for now on.....i dont like the stash of so-so parts this VW guy has....

dry.gif

bout time! we've only been telling you that from the beginning smile.gif
bd1308
well so far i apparently blew through like 300 dollars on this car in one weekend, unless i left my money in a old pair of jeans or something.
nebreitling
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 13 2005, 09:10 AM)
well so far i apparently blew through like 300 dollars on this car.

laugh.gif shit, that's not even the tip of the iceberg... hope there's a lot more where that came from smile.gif

bd1308
well not including body work, its been around 4-5K total....
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 13 2005, 12:19 PM)
well not including body work, its been around 4-5K total....

you are still a lightweight... there's about 6-7 in mine so far... I dare not add up receipts

bd1308
i'm out of money and i need a engine rebuild.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.