Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dan Roots 'Breakfast Club' 5/14 - 10AM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
Location Chicken Coop. 414 Old Newport Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92663. Phone 949-645-6086
Kinda where the 55 ends at PCH

lets get a headcount....
In Like Flynt
Dan root & wifey root
Skline
Joe Sharp
Lagunero
Steve
one914racer
ewdsyar
Aaron Cox
Howard
Dr Evil
Jim Tab
mercedes guy
robert21
v6914
grimstead
Slits
Z
twystd1
jim hoyland
markeydoo
/L

Up in the air....on jackstands
possibles and locals.....
Joe Buckle?
steve stromberg?
mattr
Mxmark
user posted image
ewdysar
I'll be there earlier for breakfast and hang out to say hello to everyone. I should be back on the fwy around 10:30. You never know, the wife might come along, too.

Looks like the place is right near Minnie's Yacht Surplus...

Eric
jim_hoyland
I plan on stopping by. Dan recentlly wired my 944 mirror switches, want to thank him in person

What time ?
Twystd1
The Nefarious Twystd1 will also be there....

Cause I eat there on Saturdays anyway....................

And Aaron... Bring your Chinchilla outfit.... wink.gif

Twystd1
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Markeydoo
I b there.
mark
JoeSharp
It's on the pointed corrner, park on the upper deck and park on the north side, there is lots of room on that side of the parking lot.
I'll be going to Donut Delinquents from 6 to about 8. I'll be at the Coop at about 8:30.
See you there.
biggrin.gif Joe
Aaron Cox
bill (grimstead) will be comin down with me....

joe. why the coop at 8.30? ohmy.gif smile.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 12 2005, 09:15 PM)
bill (grimstead) will be comin down with me....

Speaking of which... happy birthday to him!!

(end hijack)

Jen
JoeSharp
We can meet there any time you want. Its my kitchen and that be da place I hang.
biggrin.gif Joe
Type 4 Unleashed
AAron, I would love to come by and hang out, and bench race, and talk shop, and look at other 914's besides mine.
Dr Evil
I wish that I could, but I am taking Jim Tab down to Tj to get his car painted sad.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 12 2005, 10:12 PM)
I wish that I could, but I am taking Jim Tab down to Tj to get his car painted sad.gif

Whew, having a Dr. attend made me nervous about the food icon8.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 12 2005, 10:12 PM)

come on mike... go to TJ a few hours later.
you and jim stop by wink.gif
Robert21
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif see all of you there , oracio/robert
SLITS
QUOTE (Robert21 @ May 12 2005, 10:33 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif see all of you there , oracio/robert

Robert....Gasp......It looks like they're actually gonna rebuild the MPS (by at least 2006).

Thread hi-jack over.....we now return to the normal mayhem.
Dr Evil
Actually, Aaron you make a good point. I will see if I can get ahold of Jim and work it out. I'll be tired, but I will be in if he is.

(I originally missed the "breakfast" part rolleyes.gif )
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 12 2005, 10:39 PM)
Actually, Aaron you make a good point. I will see if I can get ahold of Jim and work it out. I'll be tired, but I will be in if he is.

(I originally missed the "breakfast" part rolleyes.gif )

doctors dont need to read.... rolleyes.gif
Brando
Damn, i want to go sad.gif

As it stands I'm quite occupied all saturday, then Sunday i'm working a rally event for the PCA local region.
Steve
I should be able to make it.
I haven't touched my 914 since beating the crap out of it at WCC track day.

Aaron Cox
updated list. mucho fun.
Eddie914
Dan,

That is a very long drive for breakfast!

Eddie
skline
QUOTE (Eddie914 @ May 13 2005, 01:20 AM)
Dan,

Eddie

Dan isnt driving down, he is flying. The drive home however will be a doozie. ohmy.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Eddie914 @ May 13 2005, 12:20 AM)
Dan,

Eddie

laugh.gif The SoCal folks said the food was really good. chowtime.gif laugh.gif

Michelle and I are excited to come down and meet everyone. Hmm, you guys wanna see some pictures of me sportin' mullets and a few older Porsches? cool.gif I will see if I can snag a few photos, the history of Root. screwy.gif
skline
So to coin a phrase, "Your roots?" laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Gonna try and make it....
skline
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 13 2005, 01:10 PM)
Gonna try and make it....

I guess that means we probably wont be seeing you tomorrow. I have heard that phrase before and it usually means something has come up and I am not sure if I can get out of it. biggrin.gif

We will miss you Mikey
skline
Rumor has it that Jim Tabor and Mike Lezniak will be here.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (skline @ May 13 2005, 06:19 AM)
So to coin a phrase, "Your roots?" laugh.gif

I prefer to think of myself as the 'Root' of the problem. happy11.gif

Aaron Cox
if mikey dont make it... who will join slits and howard in the old age department biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Jim Tab and I will be making it. smilie_pokal.gif Jim is kind old, but he is cooler, and less likely to touch you than the other fogies.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 13 2005, 01:26 PM)
if mikey dont make it... who will join slits and howard in the old age department biggrin.gif

I really need to rent you out....or just rent you out.....wanna paint my house?
skline
I know the Dr. will be coming up, I got money and parts here for him. Well, at least parts, I could find some uses for the money. happy11.gif
Dr Evil
I have invited a Mercedes guy to come and he said that he was in. another that i am taking to TJ for work! I am like a bald, beautiful sherpa! biggrin.gif beer.gif screwy.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 13 2005, 03:48 PM)
I have invited a Mercedes guy to come and he said that he was in. another that i am taking to TJ for work! I am like a bald, beautiful sherpa! biggrin.gif beer.gif screwy.gif

You're a pimp....get over it.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 12 2005, 03:46 PM)
Location Chicken Coop. 414 Old Newport Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92663. Phone 949-645-6086
Kinda where the 55 ends at PCH

lets get a headcount....
In Like Flynt
Dan root & wifey root
Skline
Joe Sharp
Lagunero
Steve
one914racer
ewdsyar
Aaron Cox
Howard
Dr Evil
Jim Tab
mercedes guy (eric)
robert21
v6914
grimstead
Slits
Z
twystd1
jim hoyland
markeydoo
/L

Up in the air....on jackstands
possibles and locals.....
Joe Buckle?
steve stromberg?
mattr
Mxmark

werd. list updated.
skline
So is this going to be a breakfast with no toast??? confused24.gif
Allan
I tried!!!!. It may still happen but, right now it's anybodies guess... If I can find a way to be gone for a full day, I'll be there............. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
SLITS
No Toast.....you'll have to do with muffins (Lisa & /L). I know at least one is sourdough biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
So if I show...can I grope the Scottish Wench? Or at least let her spank me?
neo914-6
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 13 2005, 02:48 PM)
I have invited a Mercedes guy to come and he said that he was in. another that i am taking to TJ for work! I am like a bald, beautiful sherpa! biggrin.gif  :beer1:  :screwy:

Is he the guy I gave your info to from the W124 MBWorld forum? He said he would contact you...
sixnotfour
Dan Root called and left a message , He and Michellle's flight is delayed Flight # 496 Hopes to get Airborne soon. Still on the ground, Scott Kline you should call Him ,He doesnt have youre number.
Dan Root 425-773-2307
Aaron Cox
how delayed?
sixnotfour
Dont Know, I talked him at 8:05am he was still in the terminal waiting.
JoeSharp
Howard showed up at DD this morning. We are currently at my house.
biggrin.gif Joe
skline
Good morning everybody!!! Sorry I didnt get in last night till 3:45, I went to work. I just called Dan and he said his flight is supposed to leave around 8:30 and they should be here around 10:15 or 10:30. We will go straight from the airport to Zubies. Anyone who was going to meet here, you can still come down, anyone who was just going there, go ahead and go and tell them there is more coming. We should be there around 10:45 or so.
Aaron Cox
leavin soon joe......

we still meeting at the coop at 10 rigth?
Dr Evil
I'm leaving right now. Don't call my phone as I will be on my motorcycle and wont be able to answer mueba.gif
Dr Evil
Yes, Felix. Thats him biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Howard at DD
skline
Ok, Plans have now changed due t circumstances beyond anyones control. Here is the latest message from Craig

Scott Dan and Michelle missed their flight and will be on #496 but not leaving until 10:10.
Craig

So I would suggest everyone still meet up for breakfast and then come over here to meet Dan around noon thirty.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.