Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NY tri-state area 914 BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hi Guys,

Seems Mort's event this weekend was a blast, and since I couldn't make it, I figure I should host the next one.

Planning a day of 914s, firing up the smoker and rubbing meat at my place. Wait. That didn't sound right.

Anyway...

I also have a complete shop with a quick jack if someone wants to suggest a tech session.

How does Saturday July 15th look? PM me for the address...
rmital
I'm icon_bump.gif this thing....showing interest in making the trip to Poughkeepsie!
Need to determine if Ian is in town that weekend (I'll let him chime in), or have him leave the front door unlocked.... flag.gif huh.gif popcorn[1].gif
Big Len
Never saw this thread until now. Will check but I think it looks good for me.
rgolia
Good possibility that I can make it.
iankarr
Hi Guys,

Returning from the dark side of the moon (otherwise known as a film set).

I'd be happy to host at my house (in Chappaqua) if I don't have to travel on 7/15. I should know more tomorrow and will post here. Seems Mort is prepared to host again regardless. Hope to see you all soon!
Tjmrfe
Sounds great...at this juncture I can say most definitely maybe....
biggrin.gif
JOEPROPER
If it's July 15, I may be able to stop by but can't stay long. What time?? Oh, and, don't laugh at my car when you guys see it.
Porschef
No laughing. Constructive criticism perhaps, but no laughing...
rmital
icon_bump.gif

flag.gif

bye1.gif
iankarr
Hey guys. Sorry my work schedule hasn't firmed up yet for that weekend (imagine the fun my wife has trying to make dinner plans for us). Mort has graciously offered to host again, so one way or another it looks like there will be a BBQ on 7/15. Hopefully I'll still be able to host...
Big Len
So is this a, ahem, tech session? Will we be taking on technical challenges such as measuring the circumference of a tequila filled shot glass and thinking of obscure, indecent names to call Ray when he brings his daily driver instead of his 914?
rmital
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 1 2017, 11:28 AM) *

So is this a, ahem, tech session? Will we be taking on technical challenges such as measuring the circumference of a tequila filled shot glass and thinking of obscure, indecent names to call Ray when he brings his daily driver instead of his 914?

Hey, was out driving my 914 today... In the rain! How many of you could say that?
Big Len
Back and forth in the driveway doesn't count for much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.