Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 38mm Lug bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
youknowstone
WTB: 38mm Lug bolts for 2.0 Fuchs..
Anyone have a set available?
Thanks.
rad23racer
I have a set of short lug bolts I bought from a guy on Craigslist for $40 and then realized I got scammed. I'll make you a deal on them if they will work for you. They were too short for my mahle gas burners. There's a place on eBay that is in Santa Ana. Took one day to get the right bolts from them for like $22. I'm in corona if you want to meet up.

Rick
bdstone914
QUOTE(rad23racer @ Jun 23 2017, 05:50 PM) *

I have a set of short lug bolts I bought from a guy on Craigslist for $40 and then realized I got scammed. I'll make you a deal on them if they will work for you. They were too short for my mahle gas burners. There's a place on eBay that is in Santa Ana. Took one day to get the right bolts from them for like $22. I'm in corona if you want to meet up.

Rick

Sounds like stock bolts. It they did not work for Mahles they will not work for Fuchs.
Was it $22 each or for a set? There are aftermarket bolts out there but you have to be careful to get ones with the correct ball seat shape to match the contour of the wheel.

Bruce
rad23racer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 24 2017, 09:25 AM) *

QUOTE(rad23racer @ Jun 23 2017, 05:50 PM) *

Rick

Sounds like stock bolts. It they did not work for Mahles they will not work for Fuchs.
Was it $22 each or for a set? There are aftermarket bolts out there but you have to be careful to get ones with the correct ball seat shape to match the contour of the wheel.

Bruce

They were $22 for the set. I checked them in my wheels and they appear to fit correctly.
rhodyguy
Too short. They might hold the wheel on but They need to go into the hub further. That's why they made longer ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.