Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a pic of my old LE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KELTY360
In the process of downsizing, I discovered this picture I didn't know I had. At the time I was marketing real estate franchises and the picture was a reenactment of a push start that had occurred at some long forgotten event that was sent to me.

When I bought the car, the bumpers and rockers had been painted black but I could see traces of the yellow. The Mahles had been replaced also. At the time, the Bumblebee paint scheme was just a novelty and I was just as glad the yellow accents had been removed. After previously owning a '73 1.7, the 2.0 in this car was a big improvement in performance. Had to sell it when circumstances changed and ended up with a Toyota Corolla. dry.gif

The car is listed in the VIN registry, owned by a guy in S. Carolina. I don't know if it's in the LE Registry.

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Whats the last 5 of the VIN Marc?
KELTY360
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 12 2017, 07:35 AM) *

Whats the last 5 of the VIN Marc?

JeffBowlsby
Aha 16665!

I recently found your car - a 928 owner owns it and completely rebuilt it. He is in SC, bought it out of Washington state without its drivetrain. He was not familiar with the 914 LE cars and was delighted to discover that it is an LE.
MikeM
LOVE the LE registry!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.