Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guage Cluster Wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps
Before you all start...I've tried searching on every combination of 'Guage and Cluster and Wiring and Picture and Diagram and Speedo'.

Does ANYONE have a pic, and an explination of what wires go where when re-assembeling the guages? Speedo, Tach and the other one....

I'm positive I have a short somewhere that reered it's head while I was driving around without a cluster testing something today. I'm going out there to put Engman's fuse box on, but need to kow what is what back there before I attempt to drive it again.

Anyone???
StratPlayer
Hope this helps, multi gauge setup
markb
Helps if you spell gauge properly. wink.gif
markb
QUOTE (StratPlayer @ May 12 2005, 06:53 PM)
Oooops,,,,, GUAGE

You spelled it correctly, CptTripps didn't. That's why his search didn't work. sad.gif
firstknight13
great reference to have around thanksstratplayer!!!
CptTripps
I spelled it right...I think. unsure.gif

Just think of it this way...the next time someone spells it wrong, this thread will pop up, and then they'll get the diagram AND learn how to spell!

Thanks! That's EXACTLY what I was lookign for!
CptTripps
I have a spare set, with a roached wiring harness that I think I'll sacrifice to take some detailed pics of.

Can't hurt...right?
StratPlayer
Cpt. that guy in your aviatar, he works in a coal mine right?
CptTripps
Al Swearingen...owner of the Gem Saloon and Theatre in Deadwood South Dakota...played on HBO's 'DeadWood' by Ian McShane....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.