Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dash pad and targa bar prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
boxstr
After much trial and tribulation we have finally arrived at prices for the recovered dashpads and targa bar pads.

Dashpads $425. $100 core charge, plus shipping.

Targa bar pad $345. $50. core charge plus shipping.

The core charge is waived if you send a good usable dash pad or targa bar pad.

Factory dashpads if available are $460 and the Targa bar pad, discontinued $476.

Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
http://www.camp914.com
Rog914
Craig, sent my dash & top targa bar to be recovered by Just Dashes. $400 for dash, $200 for targa bar is the price they quoted me. 12 week wait list. Been waiting 10 weeks and might waiting longer. They called and said it could be 4 more weeks or longer. Because the porsche & BMW covering is wider than all other types they have and there waiting more P & BMW stuff to come in. Have to shut down for one day to change over do all the work next day, then shut down a full day again to change back.

Maybe we can a group buy to make it worth changing over & maybe get a small discount.

Ralph

74 2.0
boxstr
I am sure they will do a fine job, when they get around to it. 3 week turn around at the very most, and I try to have some on the shelf.
100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.

The finishing material is UV sun protected, and it can be added in the COLOR of your choice at NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Ashtray delete is NO CHARGE.
Mueller
The core charge is waived if you send a good usable dash pad or targa bar pad

what is your definition of "good, usable dash pad"???

are cracks/tares okay??
boxstr
Mike, Maybe I should say "usable" or "servicable" pad. Cracks and tears or as you call them tares are fine. wink.gif
Craig C. Laughlin
914werke
QUOTE (boxstr @ May 12 2005, 06:00 PM)

So is that $325 & $295 with good core or $525 & $495 w/o ? unsure.gif
boxstr
Rich, Add the $100 to the $425 and $50 to the $345. If you have a serviceable dash pad or targa pad then you save.
montoya 73 2.0
still a newbie to the names of some parts, is the targa bar pad for the front or rear? do you have a picture of it? confused24.gif
boxstr
You can go to http://www.camp914.com and see the dash pad and the targa bar pad. It is the rear one.
Craig
montoya 73 2.0
ok thanks.will be needing both soon!
JazonJJordan
huh.gif Greetings Craig, your offer below, the UV coated; -any color dash, still possible?
Inventory Status/price?:__________Available/Out of stock/Discontinued? News? Just trying to round up resources and help your club business ventures;
Thanks- jzn shades.gif
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 12 2005, 10:00 PM) *

After much trial and tribulation we have finally arrived at prices for the recovered dashpads and targa bar pads.

Factory dashpads if available are $460 and the Targa bar pad, discontinued $476.

http://www.camp914.com

qa1142
Craig
Dash is $525 now? How long for delivery?

Will
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.