Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)spanish webers never used cb air filters with crossbar linkage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
funk
Spanish duel 44 webers with update kit 3 inch air horns and manifolds for 650 plus shipping send me a pm for pics I do not know how to put pics on site excellent shape
euro911
How to add pix ... http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
funk
pics?Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Ansbacher
Just a friendly hint about posting pictures. Objects are three dimensional. It helps to post views from different angles.

Ansbacher
euro911
It appears that these were the first pix Jo has ever posted, and it looks like the second one is a duplicate of the first. Looks like he borrowed Sir Andy's camera for the third shot poke.gif

Jo, you can always go back and edit your post(s) to add or delete words and/or pix as needed wink.gif
funk
so everyone is thinkin why so pricy? Well I could add it up for you but with the update kit, velocity stacks, crossbar and manifolds I think this is a great deal for someone looking to put a carb set up on their new 2056 with the right cam these carbs will perform.
the update kit almost makes these into a 48 idf or so I am told. anyone with more experience please chime in.
Ansbacher
As a carb guy, I think these are a fantastic deal. If they were 40s I'd snatch them up myself. There is a HUGE difference between Spanish Webers and Chinese knockoffs!

Ansbacher.
thelogo
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jun 16 2017, 08:34 PM) *

As a carb guy, I think these are a fantastic deal. If they were 40s I'd snatch them up myself. There is a HUGE difference between Spanish Webers and Chinese knockoffs!

Ansbacher.

How do i tell what i have

Spanish or chinese?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=308502 sawzall-smiley.gif
funk
QUOTE(thelogo @ Jun 16 2017, 09:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jun 16 2017, 08:34 PM) *

Ansbacher.

How do i tell what i have

Spanish or chinese?

be sure to feel for the outraised lettering that these were indeed cast into the body not stamped into I think the stamped ones are counterfeit?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=308502 sawzall-smiley.gif

funk
Bump!
porschetub
QUOTE(funk @ Jun 17 2017, 01:19 PM) *

so everyone is thinkin why so pricy? Well I could add it up for you but with the update kit, velocity stacks, crossbar and manifolds I think this is a great deal for someone looking to put a carb set up on their new 2056 with the right cam these carbs will perform.
the update kit almost makes these into a 48 idf or so I am told. anyone with more experience please chime in.

No not pricey ,excellent deal,GLWS beer.gif
funk
bump
funk
bump
funk
bump
forrestkhaag
As to Spanish verses Chinese and how to tell the difference: The spanish versions will hold tune after setup much more reliably than the Chinese knockoffs. Also, some or most "real" Weber carbs delineate on the castings where they were made.

Other opinions welcome to clarify for Logo if I am off on this. Thanks
funk
thanks for the info always good to know? Plenty of here say out there. still for sale. 650 plus shipping. for got to mention there is a fuel regulator( for lack of a better word) I am not sure if it regulates pressure or just a junction where fuel can then go to both carbs? also has about 2 feet of stainless fuel line that goes with the regulator?
funk
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.