Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 and 2.0 emblems in anodized metal finish
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
Hello, I need some help finding a great set of emblems for our 1973 2.0 restoration. Although we have the originals, one of the 2.0 tabs is broken and the finish is missing in some areas.

Thanks!
Tom_T
You can get any of the badges & refinish them to your "custom" silver color - since all originals will be either anodized or painted flat black originally. Paint may be easier & faster to strip & repaint.

PS - you could also weld the tab or replacement pin ba k on & refinish the one you have as well.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Dominic
QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 14 2017, 03:42 PM) *

Hello, I need some help finding a great set of emblems for our 1973 2.0 restoration. Although we have the originals, one of the 2.0 tabs is broken and the finish is missing in some areas.

Thanks!

Jett,
I have a "914" rear emblem in the original anodized black, both pins in tact but one is bent. I listed it a few weeks back on here, I'll attach some pics. I was looking to get $40.00 shipped.
Dominic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.