Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 PS2 game?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
I remember a few weeks ago there was a Playstation 2 game that had a 914 in it. Pice were posted. I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

What game was it? confused24.gif
L8Apex
need for speed porsche unleashed . They have it for PS1. Or was it something else?
ninefourteener
You mean it's a PS "1" game??? Not a PS2??

I'm buying it today--LOL
Rouser
Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed

For PC (Windows) and PlayStation. Step right up ...
Jeff Krieger
I've never been into video games but I might make an exception for a game with a 914 in it. Here's the specs for my computer (except I've got 192 mb Ram). Can I play the PC version of this game? Can I hook some kind of steering wheel up to my PC? (I don't think it has any kind of game port or anything.)

Thanks.
seanery
I used to run it on a P2 400. so your computer should be ok.
EdwardBlume
NFS Porsche Unleashed is too cool!!!! You get to drive everything. The 914 is a 1.7 and is a yawner on the acceleration, but it does handle well and is a good time for a vintage type race. Highly recommended. smile.gif
StratPlayer
Make sure you race under the evoluation races. You can money there, they have different types of races for different types of cars... Win enough money you can buy a new or used car, buy a used car, you can buy parts an soup it up,, slicks, brakes, etc etc. Then you can enter that car in a race or tournament.

The more money you win and the more of those races you complete you move up, and you can buy yourself a 2.0,, 911,,, etc etc,,, I'm now in the Golden Era of the game.

Cars in my inventory:
Classic Era

Class 1
62 356 B 2000 GS Carrera 2
Class 3
56 356 A 1600 Speedster

Race Class
56 550 A Spyder

Golden Era

Class 1
78 911 Turbo 3.3 Coupe (930)

Class 2
73 911 Carrera RS 2.7 Coupe

Class 3
73 914/4 2.0
82 944 Coupe

Modern Era
Class 3
89 911 Carrera 4 Coupe (964)
Jeff Krieger
Um, I want to make sure that I don't buy the wrong game. Is this the one that comes with the 914 included? I read in some of the customer reviews that NFS3 is better. Is there a 914 in that?

Thanks.
Rouser
Nope, you want Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed.

See - Link - Above.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.