Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ottos body shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
curtis
Just curious to know whether or not they are any good or if it is a butcher shop. Otto says that the body shop carries a written warranty on both labor and materials. The body shop itself looks pretty tiny,almost like a hole in the wall but I have not seen it up close and personal to see what type of work it cranks out. The type of work I need done is just minor fender bender damage repair to the left front fender area and I dont have the time to do this myself and none of the local body shops that work on crash boxes and SUVs refuse to touch my car because its actualy made out of metal. But seriously if someone has any experience with these guys any feed back would much appreciated. I f you dont feel confortable posting any comments in the forum please PM me.Thanks.
SLITS
Otto's body is a train wreck, but he does good work on cars.

The other alternative is to visit Garrett's Auto Body in Riverside. On Main Street near the 60 Freeway. Ask for Jason.....expensive but damn good.
Red-Beard
Or Los Panchos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.