Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2017 - Drone and Video footage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tygaboy
A big THANKS!! to Larry, our drone and video operator! cheer.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7gELGL0fak
Andyrew
Looks amazing!!

Curbandgutter
Wow what a great job! Thank you for taking the time to do this. The music choice was perfect, the shots, everything! Great Job!
ConeDodger
drooley.gif
ndfrigi
wow beautiful images and nice video! thanks for sharing! Missing again my 75 1.8FI.
siverson
Wow - very cool! On that last shot where you are following the cars along the road, was that also done with the drone? Are you just flying the drone from another car or?

Or just holding a camera on a gimbal in a car?

And, what drone did you use for all this?

Nice job!

-Steve
tygaboy
QUOTE(siverson @ Jun 16 2017, 08:28 AM) *

Wow - very cool! On that last shot where you are following the cars along the road, was that also done with the drone? Are you just flying the drone from another car or?

Or just holding a camera on a gimbal in a car?

And, what drone did you use for all this?

Nice job!

-Steve

The follow shot was done with a handheld gimbal. Both that and the drone are DJI:
Mavic drone and Osmo hand held
914-300Hemi
Great video. Thank you for sharing.
wes
And technology moves on, excellent video thanks for putting it together and sharing.
Dtjaden
Great way to remember WCR 2017! Fabulous job. Thanks.
Dion
That was very cool! Better than a Top Gear segment!
Thanks for sharing.
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
Gmanscott55
Nicely done. Great shots and great music. aktion035.gif
Maltese Falcon
Well done aktion035.gif knocks it out of the park ! Captures the spirit of our cars, members, and beauty of California. Never knew that 914 doors looked so Long, before looking down from a drone biggrin.gif
Marty
dlkawashima
Great vid! Really captures the beauty of the eastern Sierra. beerchug.gif
StratPlayer
Great video,, well done.... first.gif beerchug.gif
whitetwinturbo
Just GREAT beer.gif
Mueller
Thanks for making and sharing...I HAVE to get my 914 running, very inspirational!
Mike D.
smilie_pokal.gif This is GREAT!
Thanks for posting!
ThinAir
Great shots! I love the eastern side of the Sierra. What highway is the follow footage on?
RangerDick
Wow! Such a great video. Amazing you guys pulled it off. A similar Porsche tour was cancelled this year at Mammoth due to the snow over the passes. Couldn't get the cars over the hill. I gotta get my ass in gear and get mine roadworthy to attend next year. Great job!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.