Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket Industries Surge Tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
1adam12
Hey 914 members! I have a brand new Aftermarket Industries 3.6 liter dual port Fuel Surge Tank for sale. This is compatible with two Bosch 044 fuel pumps (not included) and comes with everything you see in the photo.

I was planning to install this bad boy on my 240sx track car but will be putting that car on the market now. I knows there's a good amount of track rats on this forum that can give this surge tank a good home.

I'm willing to let it go for $240 shipped in the continental U.S.. Just PM me!

Click to view attachment
1adam12
QUOTE(1adam12 @ Jun 16 2017, 06:45 PM) *

Hey 914 members! I have a brand new Aftermarket Industries 3.6 liter dual port Fuel Surge Tank for sale. This is compatible with two Bosch 044 fuel pumps (not included) and comes with everything you see in the photo.

I was planning to install this bad boy on my 240sx track car but will be putting that car on the market now. I knows there's a good amount of track rats on this forum that can give this surge tank a good home.

I'm willing to let it go for $220 shipped in the continental U.S.. Just PM me!

Click to view attachment

1adam12
This now up on Ebay as well for another day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.