Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Powder Coated ECU Brackets $65 pre pair shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Click to view attachment

I have several sets of ECU brackets. Available with or without holes for ECU's with or with the idle adjustment knob. Brackets with the hole can be used with any ECU. Those without the holes can only be used ECU's without adjustment knob. Includes mounting hardware. I do have extra of the small brackets which I can sell if that is all you need.
daytona
Hi,
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
914_7T3
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 17 2017, 05:52 AM) *

Click to view attachment

I have several sets of ECU brackets. Available with or without holes for ECU's with or with the idle adjustment knob. Brackets with the hole can be used with any ECU. Those without the holes can only be used ECU's without adjustment knob. Includes mounting hardware. I do have extra of the small brackets which I can sell if that is all you need.

Bruce,

I think I have the small bracket already, but have no idea where it attaches. Can you recommend a solution from these these pics?

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jt914
The large bracket Bruce has pictured attaches to the side of your battery tray. It fits right up between the firewall padding. Small bracket attaches the the large bracket. Click to view attachment
914_7T3
WTF.gif

I have to buy that too now?

PM will be forthcoming.

jesse7flying
Bruce,
PM sent.
Jesse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.