Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bursch Performance Muffler Ported and w/ O2 Bung for 1.8 (SOLD)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pete000
Bursch performance Muffler for the Porsche 914 1.7/1.8 (73-74)

This Bursch was only used for about 300 miles. I had an O2 bung installed for doing some AFR testing. This is quite handy. I also cleaned up the nasty welds at the ports and matched the openings. Stock they are quite bad.

Paint is VHT because the stock Bursch paint burns right off immediately on your first couple of drives. Paint isn't perfect. I also removed the chrome stock tail pipe sleeve. These mufflers sell on the internet for about $350.00 shipped.

These mufflers don't have the best reputation, but it does sound pretty good and seems to make a bit more power. It is basically brand new and ready to go.

Hopping to get $225.00 shipped FedEx Ground in the USA.

Thanks !
jim_hoyland
What is the spacing between the outmost bolt holes on the left and right flanges ?
29 1/2" ?
pete000
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 18 2017, 05:57 PM) *

What is the spacing between the outmost bolt holes on the left and right flanges ?
29 1/2" ?

Yes, 29.5"
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jun 18 2017, 07:23 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 18 2017, 05:57 PM) *

29 1/2" ?

Yes, 29.5"

Where were the welds upgraded ?
pete000
The welds in the ports were really rough and lumpy Took a bit of time cleaning them up. No extra welds were added.
FourteenFour
Interested in the exhaust if Jim is passing.
Sending a PM
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(FourteenFour @ Jun 19 2017, 03:56 AM) *

Interested in the exhaust if Jim is passing.
Sending a PM

Go ahead, I'm not ready at this time; looks like a great deal.
pete000
SOLD, FourteenFour...

Thanks !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.