Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lower engine tinware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JFG
I lost my strip down pictures in the pc crash last year so i have no reference for most of the tear down, including the engine tin.

I have had my lower tinware back from painting and apart from 3 pieces i'm not sure where the other bits go. Ideally i don't to be trial and error forcing bits in the wrong place and scratching the tin.

Does anyone have pictures of their engine showing the lower tin only?

Also i found this piece in one of the tubs in the garage loft. I need to repair or replace it but where does it sit? Upper or lower? It looks like an inspection plate of sort.

Click to view attachment
JFJ914
QUOTE(JFG @ Jun 19 2017, 03:03 PM) *

I lost my strip down pictures in the pc crash last year so i have no reference for most of the tear down, including the engine tin.

I have had my lower tinware back from painting and apart from 3 pieces i'm not sure where the other bits go. Ideally i don't to be trial and error forcing bits in the wrong place and scratching the tin.

Also i found this piece in one of the tubs in the garage loft. I need to repair or replace it but where does it sit? Upper or lower? It looks like an inspection plate of sort.

Click to view attachment

This part looks like the front tunnel cover near the gas pedal.
mepstein
QUOTE(John Jentz @ Jun 19 2017, 03:19 PM) *

QUOTE(JFG @ Jun 19 2017, 03:03 PM) *

Click to view attachment

This part looks like the front tunnel cover near the gas pedal.

Yep. Pedal board bolts down to the large threaded insert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.