GRM1964
Thanks for posting the pics! clap56.gif

Did you find any good deals?

Bill
boxstr
Hey how much for the mini 550 spyder??
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Bleyseng
Yeah, how much was it and was it Mini-me's car?
campbellcj
The write-up sheet I saw said $3500. It was tucked inside the car so it was not clear whether it was really for-sale, already sold, or just on display.

A little rich for my blood. I'd be all over it at $350, but the kid wouldn't be allowed to touch it wink.gif
GWN7
What is that in the middle of the rear trunk of the white 914? The one with the trunk lid off.
bernbomb914
More pics I hope. Got the pink haired freak
Bleyseng
Boy, that's kinda small!
bernbomb914
I have 25 pics but cant send them as I get timed out I will email to brad? pain30.gif
JmuRiz
GWN7 : Looks like an oil cooler to me. I think that car had it's fuel cell right behind the front bumper (so it looks like it couldn't mount the oil cooler there).

Nathan
krk
Hey Chris!

Thx for the pics! I couldn't go this year, (the-house-that-owns-my-life is a black hole for my time right now), so it is great to see pics of the the event. It looks like there were quite a few 914's this year!

kim.
bernbomb914
ph34r.gif PP has 750 pics to look thru, a few 914s, Wayne must of taken a picture of every car there. Even got Brad with his pink hair

Bernie
bernbomb914
more
bernbomb914
moe pink
campbellcj
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Feb 2 2003, 09:44 PM)
What is that in the middle of the rear trunk of the white 914? The one with the trunk lid off.

Yep it's an oil cooler. Interesting setup. He louvered the metal rear lid for the inlet, and built that exit duct thingie into the trunk floor.

The thing that kinda makes me giggle about this car is that the builder/owner (Tom Woodford) finished it almost a year ago (maybe longer) and is trying to sell it for $50K...but it has never been driven...in other words, a completely "unsorted" car. I am actually very surprised that HSR West (what this car was built for) would allow it to run in the 2L vintage series with all the extensive non-factory-style mods on the car. I suspect the car is not legal as-is for PCA or POC either, with the cut-off roof/windshield, partial rollcage, etc. Unless it has an old grandfathered log book or something.
campbellcj
Here are more pics (Wayne's) of that white car -

Mueller
Damn,

I need to loose some weight or suck in my stomach when someone is taking a picture..... sad.gif

Mueller
Part Pricer
Of course it's never been driven, it looks like the clutch pedal is broken.

IPB Image
fuch toy
Might have something to do with the transaxle sitting on the side of the car on the trailer.... laugh.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 3 2003, 10:23 AM)
Damn,

I need to loose some weight or suck in my stomach when someone is taking a picture..... sad.gif

Mueller

Just tell em(the chicks) its a gas tank for your love machine, and offer a ride boldblue.gif
jonwatts
Damn,

Mueller

You and me both, brother.

My sex machine has both a gas tank and a solar panel so I must be a real E-ticket biggrin.gif

Jon
SirAndy
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Feb 3 2003, 12:43 PM)
Damn,

Mueller

You and me both, brother.

My sex machine has both a gas tank and a solar panel so I must be a real E-ticket biggrin.gif

Jon

haha, i didn't want to hurt your feelings while we were there,
but now that you admitted it in public, yes, you guys are getting bigger by the minute. it's a:

[add your favorite beer brand here...]-Spoiler

as we call it in germany biggrin.gif

had fun this weekend! thanks brad, for driving all the way down and back ...

Andy
J P Stein
Mike:

If you danced as hard as that effin' banana, you'd loose that big gut. biggrin.gif
jonwatts
Chris,

Do you have any front pictures of this car? IPB Image

I believe he had a fiberglass hood with no headlight cutouts. Instead he had some kind of 4 headlight setup in his front bumper. I was trying to explain it to Mueller but I don't have a picture.

Andy, finger.gif

Today I started on the no-lunch diet since you never chipped in for the hotel room.

Actually I'm not getting fatter, I'm just losing more hair so my head looks bigger.

Aw who am I kidding, it's the free donuts and bagels here at work. pain30.gif

Jon
Dave_Darling
I've got a few more pics here... I'll try to get them posted, but don't hold yer breath... I'm also hoping Wayne will post them up with his, but I ain't holding my breath for that. ("Gee, Dave--can't you send them to me Sunday night?" "Uhh, no. Monday morning." "Wow, that's too bad--it's tough to post them at two different times.")

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Feb 3 2003, 02:54 PM)

Andy, finger.gif

Today I started on the no-lunch diet since you never chipped in for the hotel room.

man, that hurt cool.gif
jonwatts
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 3 2003, 03:17 PM)
man, that hurt cool.gif

Haha, you should've heard my sister seriously warning my wife (then girlfriend).... "Never punch Jon, he'll hit you back 10 times harder"

I need the jabs about the earth's ever-increasing gravitational pull on me. It may p!ss me off but that's the only way I'll do anything about it.

Jon
jonwatts
Found a few shots in Wayne's snap-happy collection. Not saying I would do this, just that it's different without being too ugly.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Jon
Sammy
Don't sweat it Mike, the camera adds about 20.....ok 30 lbs. :-)

(like I have any room to talk at all).
Dave_Darling
Naaaah, Sammy--it's the beer that adds the 20 or 30 pounds!! beer.gif

--DD
bernbomb914
Jon this is the front of the Elva I first thought that it was the Pooper when I saw it
bernbomb914
another nice car
Bleyseng
Pooper? Heck there is one down there too? Denny Acker has one up here that he races, red car of course.
Geoff
campbellcj
That Elva was definitely one of my favorite cars at the meet. The red 911R clone with the slide-valve injection and RSR twin-plug ignition was up there too. Very nice detail work on the entire car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.