Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New parts hauler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Well I thought I would get something a little different.
1929 Ford Model A, juice brakes, tube shox, rebuilt motor, all of 40hp. Extremely clean and no RUST.
CCLINRODVILLE
tryan
race ya.
seanery
Craig,

that's sweet!

now, let's see, a 51a flatty, lakes pipes, buick finned drums and some 39 ford tail lights and you'll be a street rodder.
EdwardBlume
Nice wheels. A neighbor of mine up the street restores A's. The horn makes a nice WOOOGAAAA sound. ohmy.gif
TimT
Way cool...
aktion035.gif
rick 918-S
I like it. But if you try towing a trailer with it you'll be the last one at the swap meet. The trailer would be Kinda like the tail waging the dog... confused24.gif That's what we need. A smiley of a tail waging the dog. lol2.gif
boxstr
Yes My horn goe's aauugh also. And there will not be any trailer towing.
CCLINRODHELL
seanery
confused24.gif what's one of those things cost?
boxstr
Anywhere from $5000-10,000. Just depends on what kind opf condition and goodies.
RODBOY
Bruce Allert
Hey Craig, I was gonna say I don't see any 914Club stickers on it but that's cuz I haven't given them to ya yet cool_shades.gif sorry smile.gif ya wanna put one under each door??? rolleyes.gif
Nice truck, I'm envious
bruce
kafermeister
Nice Craig! Are you bringing it to the NSRA Street Rod show in Louisville, Ky this August? Doesn't have to be custom to be in the show. There's lots of nice original style cars there.

NSRA-USA Events Page

28-29 Full Cab Model A's are one of my favorites! I've even been considering a AA for a nostalgic parts hauler but will probably end up with a 914-powered mid-engine track-t instead.

Rick
tryan
an upolstery (sp) guy in town buys them for 5-6-7k and redoes the interior and flips them for 15ish. he won't touch anythine past 1930. i have helped him on the carbs and wood doors. good ol' henry.
boxstr
Thanks guy's it has been a blast to drive and watch peoples faces when they see this thing pulling up and the horn AUUGGAHH. Everybody say's "It's so cute" I said that just before I bought it.
Rick I would love to get back there for the Nationals, but I have already committed to events out here on the west coast, Monterey,Jamies,German Autofest,etc.
Bruce I will try to get those stickers from you at the Vintage races next weekend, if you are there?? Jim and I are driving the 914s out and parking in the Porsche corral. I will be there Friday and Saturday, and the parade lap on Sat. This is one event I don't miss, always allot of great cars and people(driver's) to meet.
CCLINGEARHEADVILLE
Aaron Cox
my grandpa and uncle both have at least 1 ' T ' and a few ' A ' s. cool. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.