Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot: glad we don't have
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
those funny jeep guys
MoveQik
Sounds like a lot of fun....getting a group of people together to sit around and BS about a common interest. Then start name calling and physically threatening each other.

Perhaps next year at WCC we should introduce ultimate cage fighting. We could pit the 6's and 4's together to try and beat up the guys with V8s?? beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Naw we'd spill our drinks....much more fun groping the wimmenfolk.
MoveQik
Their thread must have been a hoot...

Billy Bob - My jeep can go up that hill over yonder faster than yours.

Jeb - Cain't not!!

Billy Bob - Sure can. Did it last week. Even had my hound with me. He can prove it!

Jeb - Well that's BS. Everyone knows your hound couldn't find his a$$ with both paws.

Billy Bob - Don't you be tawkin bout my hound....

Then the gloves come off and they start posting mean emoticons.

I'm not taking a shot at any four wheelers out there. I am just making fun of the type of person that would actually get in a fight online. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.
TROJANMAN
if i recall there was a similar post here a couple of months back between a certain 914 repair shop owner and a former employee who started his own 914 parts store. and something about "i am going to kick your a_ _ ." "you lazy piece of....." "why you always dissin"
ahhhhhh the drama happy11.gif
bd1308
otto? hide.gif
tdgray
I'm glad we don't put up with such childish banter here either biggrin.gif screwy.gif cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.