Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: early 914 15" steel wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
Edit: I think I have located a set. Thanks to everybody who offered up wheels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to buy a pair of nice steel 914 15" wheels, the earlier style that takes hub caps. They'll be going on my '73 1.7.

I want to strip and repaint the wheels on my car, but don't want to take it out of service while I do that. So, the plan is to buy a couple of spare wheels, re-do those and then cycle through my wheels a pair at a time until they're all done.
bdstone914
QUOTE(BillC @ Jun 21 2017, 06:06 AM) *

I'm looking to buy a pair of nice steel 914 15" wheels, the earlier style that takes hub caps. They'll be going on my '73 1.7.

I want to strip and repaint the wheels on my car, but don't want to take it out of service while I do that. So, the plan is to buy a couple of spare wheels, re-do those and then cycle through my wheels a pair at a time until they're all done.

I have some but shipping will be a killer from CA.
BK911
I have a set.
Email sent.
BK911
Oops, just noticed you only want a pair.
I have 4 and not willing to split.
mepstein
I have 4 or 5. I'd want to sell all at once. I'm not too far from you. mark
BillC
I'm willing to buy 4 or 5, if I have to. I really only need two, but more won't hurt. Would really like to avoid paying a ton in shipping, however. I almost bought a set that was listed here not too long ago, but shipping was going to cost more than the wheels.

Mark -- PM sent.
branston
QUOTE(BillC @ Jun 21 2017, 09:06 AM) *

I have a set of 4, media blasted and in bare metal, located central PA or nr. Detroit as I travel this route often. Happy to ship too.

Simply selling as I replaced them with Mahle rims.
PM me.
Tjmrfe
QUOTE(BK911 @ Jun 21 2017, 03:27 PM) *

Oops, just noticed you only want a pair.
I have 4 and not willing to split.

Hi,
I'm looking for four.
Saw your post....how much are they?
Are they 15 x 5 1/2?
Are you able to ship?
My zip is 12520... can you let me know what shipping would be....
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.