Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Reproduction Engine bar bracket and hardware sets $35 a pair shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Edit 9-30-2018 Bump, more 10 sets reproduced in black powder coating. No zinc done at this time.

These are the brackets that attach the side shift trans type engine bar to the body.
Most are badly bent from lifting the car form the engine bar. I had these reproduced out of thicker steel and powder coated. $35 per pair shipped. I have 6 sets available.
Includes new bolts, washers and serrated flange nuts for better holding.
Bruce
proto31
These are really nice, I bought a set from Bruce, definitely stronger, but look identical to factory other then slightly thicker.
euro911
Can you set a pair aside for me, Bruce?

Hi Dan ...
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 22 2017, 11:19 PM) *

Can you set a pair aside for me, Bruce?

Hi Dan ...

Yes, or.... Pay me, I send them. poke.gif Whats your address ?
brownaar
Money sent.
Morph914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 22 2017, 10:34 PM) *

These are the brackets that attach the side shift trans type engine bar to the body.
Most are badly bent from lifting the car form the engine bar. I had these reproduced out of thicker steel and powder coated. $30 per pair shipped. I have ten sets available.
Sorry for the crappy pictures.
Bruce

I'll take a pair. Please send me the payment info.

Thanks,
John
greenmachine1986
Id like to buy a set of these, please send me payment information, thanks.
deemsriddle
I will take a pair, if available. Please PM payment info.
burton73
Hi Bruce,

I would like a set for my 94 V8 car.

Thanks,

Bob B
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 2 2018, 06:00 PM) *

Hi Bruce,

Thanks,

Bob B

is it bdstone914@aol.com
Thanks,

Bob B
bdstone914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 2 2018, 08:05 PM) *

Hi Bruce,

Thanks,

Bob B

is it bdstone914@aol.com
Thanks,

Bob B

Yes
DRPHIL914
Bruce just sent you a pm to see if you had recoated zinc plates set but i would like a set of these, put me down for a pair and add it to my list of stash!!

Phil
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 2 2018, 06:05 PM) *

Hi Bruce,

Thanks,

Bob B

is it bdstone914@aol.com
Thanks,

Bob B

Thanks, Payment made
BuddyV
I need one set.

PM sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Jan 3 2018, 08:52 AM) *

Bruce just sent you a pm to see if you had recoated zinc plates set but i would like a set of these, put me down for a pair and add it to my list of stash!!

Phil

I do not have these plates in zinc. I now have more requests than plates.
Will have to get the fab shop to knock out another batch. I will fill the requests in the order by when they were requested.
Bruce
bdstone914
Bump, more sets reproduced in black powder coating or old zinc on the backets.
BuddyV
Bruce -

I just (finally) installed my set tonite!

As always, great quality and all the parts were there.

Cheers!

beerchug.gif
cary
bump
bdstone914
QUOTE(cary @ Jun 15 2018, 05:53 PM) *

bump

Thanks Cary, Do you want the whole set of just the brackets alone. Deduct $10 if you do not need the hardware.

Still have about 12 pairs available. Will make more when these run out. Seems like a good seller with nearly every one on a car getting damaged by lifting the car from the engine bar.
Bruce
cork
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 22 2017, 08:34 PM) *

Bump, more sets reproduced in black powder coating or old zinc on the backets

Most are badly bent from lifting the car form the engine bar. I had these reproduced out of thicker steel and powder coated. $40 per pair shipped. I have 6 sets available.
Bruce

i will take a pair. need payment info. thanks cork
JOEPROPER
Bruce, do you have a set left?
Mikey914
If hes' out let me know we started stocking them.
bdstone914
Edit 8-12-2018 Bump, more 12 sets reproduced in black powder coating. 12 bare pairs. No zinc done at this time. at this time

Most are badly bent from lifting the car form the engine bar. I had these reproduced out of thicker steel and powder coated. $40 per pair shipped. I have 6 sets available.
Bruce
[/quote]
DRPHIL914
these are really nice, i just put a set on my car - btw, good point about jacking the car up using the engine bar. that puts all the stress on those bracket and specifically the 4 bolts that hold the bracket to the mount surface frame, NOT a good idea.
Mikey914
These are nice, I have a set on my car and have some n stock now so that when he's out you will still be able to get them, and or you can throw in with any other items you may need from me.

Thanks for making these Bruce
cary
On my car too ................
Plus 2 sets in the parts bin for future work.
bdstone914
Bump Have ten or sets in black powder coat ready.
bdstone914
bump
Literati914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 12 2018, 11:00 PM) *

.. $40 per pair shipped. I have 6 sets available.
Bruce

Hey Bruce, can I still get in on this? LMK.
mmichalik
Bruce,
Please put me down for a set as well.
I will send out a PM for confirmation.
Mike
Mblizzard
I will take a set.
Lingcuisine
I would like a set if still available. Can you pm payment info?
Thanks Jeff
drifter914
Hi Bruce... PayPal sent for a set...
I have an LS-1 swap & have always worried about these engine mounts which HANG from the ears, instead of sitting on top like all other cars ! This is a very good mod to make.
Thanks... Terry
Literati914
Has everyone received their brackets? I ordered on 10/20 and haven't received yet.. sent Bruce a PM a few days ago w/ no reply. Just looking for an up-date.
Literati914
12 days since last I asked the question, and I'm still wondering if I'm the only one that has not received my brackets yet? PM'd Bruce a couple days ago again, and no answer. Anyone else in the same boat? Just looking for an update, shipping info...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.