Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revell 914 diecast, 1:18 scale, $29.95
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonwatts
at SportCraftCars.com

I'm not real big on collectibles, they just take money away from the real thing, IMO. But since these are big and have lots of moving parts I figured why not. Just ordered mine, not sure how bad they'll gouge on shipping (and I hate websites that don't calculate shipping for you before you press the SUBMIT button).

Anyway, $29.95 is less than I'm seeing them on Ebay right now.

Dr Evil
Damnit! I like the blue one...and had an extra$40 dry.gif biggrin.gif
fatlando
When I was in Malaysia last July, I bought 5 of them for $5.00 each! It amazes me how people are ripping people off!

When I get home, I'll get the address for you guys so you can write the company direct.

Or maybe Shane (red914) can tell you what it is, since I gave him one.

I'm going to go celebrate my BDAY today
jonwatts
All the ones in Malaysia were swept away by the Tsunami.

Either that or they're infected with viruses.

I figured someone would chime in with "I bought it cheaper at..." but $5! Eh, what can I say, I don't have connections in Malaysia so I have to pay retail.
Dr Evil
BS, you could always fly out there and get it yourself for $5. wink.gif
fatlando
I'm in the Navy so that was the only perk about Malaysia, I was quite surprised how 3rd world it was but they make a mean 914!!!!

We ended our cruise in Australia then sailed to Hawaii then San Diego, then finally came to a stop in good ol bremerton!! alfred.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.