Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 inch heater hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lybones
Would anybody know where I can pickup some 1 inch heater hose for my v8 conversion? It's to connect from radiator to water pump etc. I live in Orange County, ca and have not been able to find any local shops that carry any.

Thanks in advance!
skline
As a matter of fact, I do, come on by and I will take you over there. Its across the street from my house. You wont be sorry. Best hose, best price. Yes, I am talking about the water hose to go from the front to the back of the car in case Slits or Z have anything snide they want to throw in there. It's a wholesale hose place where I got mine and Joe Buckle got his from . They are not open on weekends though so you would need to head down here now. GG isnt very far away. Bring cash, he gives a discount for cash deals. Besides, you can check out my conversion. Its sitting here waiting to go for a run. driving.gif
Allan
QUOTE (skline @ May 13 2005, 03:44 PM)
Its across the street from my house.

Are you saying the lady that tears up her corvette everytime she parks in her driveway has 1" heater hose?

That's awesome!!!
lybones
Thanks Scott,

Sounds like a plan. Plus I really would like to hear that nice exhaust setup that you have. Just PM me with your info. I can swing by during lunch anytime next week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.