Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Rear 5 lug converted hubs $250 outright or $200 with cores
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
SALE PENDNG

This is a pair of rear 914 hubs converted to 5 lug. Good used Veribus studs were installed. Prefer to sell with a pair of core hubs returned. $250 without cores, $200 with a core. The cores can not have beat up end from hammering them out. I will lend out a tool that works on a slide hammer to remove them while still on the car. Payment by Paypal. Can charge the cores to Paypal and refund the core price when cores and tool are returned.
914Sixer
Sweet Deal !
warpig
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 24 2017, 03:23 PM) *

This is a pair of rear 914 hubs converted to 5 lug. Good used Veribus studs were installed. Prefer to sell with a pair of core hubs returned. $250 without cores, $200 with a core. The cores can not have beat up end from hammering them out. I will lend out a tool that works on a slide hammer to remove them while still on the car. Payment by Paypal. Can charge the cores to Paypal and refund the core price when cores and tool are returned.

I will take them. smile.gif
I will be in your town in a couple of weeks to pick them up. PM on the way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.