Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sachs( KF 191-01)clutch kit,and flywheel SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jaymann
SOLD:Sachs KF 191 -01 clutch kit,with heavy duty flywheel.Brand new,still in the box. $ 500.00 shipped to your door.
Jaymann
more
Jaymann
Bump,this is a Brand New kit,The flywheel is heavy duty,and new,not reconditioned.
Jaymann
Bump for new reduced price.Bought New piratenanner.gif driving.gif from German parts and Restoration.
IronHillRestorations
I have no dog in this hunt, but this is a deal. It's like getting a deal on a clutch kit with a free flywheel GLWTS!
Jaymann
This is a great deal,that flywheel is heavy duty,not reconditioned,Brand New,like the rest of the kit.I can not believe this has not sold yet. confused24.gif popcorn[1].gif
Jaymann
This is a great deal,that flywheel is heavy duty,not reconditioned,Brand New,like the rest of the kit.I can not believe this has not sold yet. confused24.gif popcorn[1].gif
Jaymann
bump chair.gif
Jaymann
bump piratenanner.gif driving.gif idea.gif
Mblizzard
Me either on the sale. I would buy as I am dropping my engine today but still have to get my FI conversion done before spending more $$$.

Great deal!
Jaymann
bump for free shipping
Jaymann
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.