Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ugh why do peopledo this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
From the pics it looks like the work done is pretty clean. Why they did that could be a long thread.

Yes, I want a far inferior front suspension to be grafted to a 914, sort of.

There's a new Mad Max movie in the works...
Spoke
On the positive side, I don't see much rust.
VaccaRabite
There isn't much 914 left there. Is there any 914 left? It looks like a beetle tub converted to mid-engine.

To be honest, it does not bother me. I place it in the same category as beetle based dune buggies. They can be really cool for what they are.

Zach
BIGKAT_83
I like this...
Makings of a nice VW rat rod.
Click to view attachment
iwanta914-6
So many people around here love the "Anklebiter" which really isn't that far off from something like this. No point in calling this a "914", there's nothing 914 about it except for maybe a piece of the floorboard.
Andyrew
Looks pretty cool to me! I cant ID the engine though, can anyone else? type 4?
theer
Der Motor ist ein TYP 4 mit 80 PS und Doppel - Vergaser

Yup, Type 4 motor with dual carbs.
Mark Henry
914 tranny, I think a tail shifter but it's hard to tell.
ablesnead
I want it...
sechszylinder
besides the fact that this is one of the ugliest conversions of a 914 I've ever seen,
the buyer has not the slightest chance to get this thing street legal in germany.
It will be a trailer queen forever .. barf.gif ..

br

Benno
Steve
Or ship it to the US. 75 and older in CA is smog exempt. Might make a nice sand rail. Dumont dunes!!
Dave_Darling
What are those silver tubes on top of the engine?

--DD
My 914
I don't really see any 914 in it and as the description says "unfortunately, the body is missing"
pete000
Must be fast being so light !
porschetub
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 29 2017, 02:37 AM) *

Or ship it to the US. 75 and older in CA is smog exempt. Might make a nice sand rail. Dumont dunes!!

Oh thank god it is sorted av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
tazz9924
ill b honest i half expected to see a picture of my car here..... screw it i love my car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.