Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OC Region PCA Autocross at San Pedro 7/9/17 6:30 am>
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_T
For those of you interested in watching or participating in AX, this one is a little more LA area convenient, as compared to the usual El Toro venue.

<snipped>
Porsche Riverside / OCR Autocross Series
Sunday, July 9 at 6:30 AM
Port of Los Angeles Outer Harbor in San Pedro, California

Autocross Support Sponsors GMG / Momo Event Day Sponsor GMG

Please note change of venue Port of Los Angeles Outer Harbor 3011 Miner St. San Pedro, CA 90731 Time: Gates open 6:30 Tech Inspection ....
<end snip>

https://www.facebook.com/PCAOCRautox/

Look for the MotorsportsReg link at the Spacebook page link below.
https://www.facebook.com/events/21360914243...3A%22null%22%7D

driving.gif driving-girl.gif

Click to view attachment

icon_bump.gif
PS - see post #4 for the rest of the 2017 AX Schedule at Sn Pete & El Toro.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
PS - I'm not sure if or when they will be at El Toro, since the skinny before was that they'd have to move from El Toro as they tore up the former USMCAS runways for the Great Park (Great Pork) & development at the closed air base.

Steve
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 27 2017, 09:18 AM) *

PS - I'm not sure if or when they will be at El Toro, since the skinny before was that they'd have to move from El Toro as they tore up the former USMCAS runways for the Great Park (Great Pork) & development at the closed air base.

What a bummer... El Toro was so convenient. San Pedro is not Orange County. I've been trying to get the bugs out of my car to auto cross again. No hurry now.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 27 2017, 01:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 27 2017, 09:18 AM) *

What a bummer... El Toro was so convenient. San Pedro is not Orange County. I've been trying to get the bugs out of my car to auto cross again. No hurry now.

Steve,

The full AX schedule in my June `17 Pando still shows El Toro - so the boot may not come for a while - or if the City of Irvine is smart - NEVER! They could keep a portion of the runway for auto & other events requiring a hard surface (swap meets, Farmer's Market, etc.) - instead of being so paranoid about it ever becoming an airport agiain!

F?YI All - here is the rest of the 2017 OCR AX Schedule

July 9 & Aug 13 at San Pedro

9/10, 10/15, 11/12 & 12/10 back at El Toro

PS Steve - That's 6 more chances to go AXing & last 4 at El Toro! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Steve
Awesome!! I only looked at the next two events and assumed the worst.
SCCA and other clubs use that runway. We will see...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.