Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out a complete 1971 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
midwesties
I am going to be parting out my 1971 914. It is 100% complete at this point, except for the passenger window. I tried to sell the car whole, but had no takers. The rolling chassis with clear ohio title will also be for sale. Please inquire if you have any specific needs.
I can ship anywhere, buyer to pay actual cost for packaging, shipping, and insurance. Shipping quotes available upon request. I'll be posting individual items starting this weekend. Thanks!
midwesties@yahoo.com
Hoppie944s2
how much for the chrome front bumper shipped to NJ?
midwesties
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Jun 28 2017, 09:08 AM) *

What's your zip code? I can get pricing on shipping this weekend.
tweet
Sending you a pm for various parts.
thelogo
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 28 2017, 04:26 AM) *

I am going to be parting out my 1971 914. It is 100% complete at this point, except for the passenger window. I tried to sell the car whole, but had no takers. The rolling chassis with clear ohio title will also be for sale. Please inquire if you have any specific needs.
I can ship anywhere, buyer to pay actual cost for packaging, shipping, and insurance. Shipping quotes available upon request. I'll be posting individual items starting this weekend. Thanks!
midwesties@yahoo.com

I will take the front valance and side marker lenses
Shipping to 91016
VRROOMM1
WILL TAKE THE SPOILER
rcampbell2909
Sending PM for various parts. (wheels, dash, misc.)
midwesties
QUOTE(VRROOMM1 @ Jun 28 2017, 09:52 AM) *

WILL TAKE THE SPOILER

Can you send me your zip so I can get a shipping quote for you?
carking1996
Any more pics? I'm not too far and can stop by locally to get any parts
midwesties
QUOTE(carking1996 @ Jun 28 2017, 12:47 PM) *

Any more pics? I'm not too far and can stop by locally to get any parts

I can get specific pictures if you'd like. Let me know what you would like to see. Also, the car is located in Geauga County, northeast ohio, about 30 minutes southeast of Cleveland.
JeffBowlsby
Is this a late-VIN 1971? Does it have the 12-pin or 14-pin connector on the main chassis harness under the steering column? I am interested in the entire main chassis harness and steering column if it is the 14-pin version.
midwesties
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 28 2017, 03:01 PM) *

Is this a late-VIN 1971? Does it have the 12-pin or 14-pin connector on the main chassis harness under the steering column? I am interested in the entire main chassis harness and steering column if it is the 14-pin version.

I will be working on the car this weekend, so as soon as I know I'll get back to you.
yello914
Interested in the rear bumper (early with sharp edges).

Can you please post a pic and PM me total price shipped to Southern Cal.

Thanks!
Hoppie944s2
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 28 2017, 05:16 AM) *

QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Jun 28 2017, 09:08 AM) *

What's your zip code? I can get pricing on shipping this weekend.

Zip code is 07960
banananose914
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 28 2017, 01:22 PM) *

Thanks!
Blue6 in Orange County CA has a freshly chromed rear bumper for sale. If this one does not work out you might contact him. He's a nice guy or girl, I don' t really know.
yello914
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Jun 28 2017, 09:33 PM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 28 2017, 01:22 PM) *

Thanks!
Blue6 in Orange County CA has a freshly chromed rear bumper for sale. If this one does not work out you might contact him. He's a nice guy or girl, I don' t really know.

Thanks for the lead!!
flyer86d
How about the sail panel trim for both sides?

Charlie
db9146
What's the condition of the roof? Are all of the edges and corners good?
midwesties
QUOTE(db9146 @ Jun 29 2017, 10:01 AM) *

What's the condition of the roof? Are all of the edges and corners good?

I will be working on the car this weekend, and will send pics as soon as I have them.
midwesties
QUOTE(flyer86d @ Jun 29 2017, 08:35 AM) *

How about the sail panel trim for both sides?

Charlie

Hi Charlie, I will get pics and send them to you this weekend.
914pipe
I'm looking for the front targa seal, including the aluminum trim that holds it and bare axles. PM me pls.

Thanks
midwesties
QUOTE(914pipe @ Jun 30 2017, 01:41 AM) *

I'm looking for the front targa seal, including the aluminum trim that holds it and bare axles. PM me pls.

Thanks

Hello, I will get pictures this weekend and pm them to you to check them out. Thanks.
Hoppie944s2
ANY WORD ON SHIPPING COSTS FOR THE CHROME FRONT BUMPER TO 07960?
tweet
I'm waiting for a reply as well. I'm sure he is swamped with requests. It always happens when a part out is posted.
midwesties
Hi All, I am working on getting everyone their shipping quotes. I am going to begin stripping the car this weekend, with a priority placed on getting the parts off for people that have requested shipping quotes.
yello914
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 30 2017, 09:18 AM) *

Hi All, I am working on getting everyone their shipping quotes. I am going to begin stripping the car this weekend, with a priority placed on getting the parts off for people that have requested shipping quotes.

Please post a pic of the rear bumper at your earliest convenience.

Thanks again!
914pipe
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 30 2017, 05:18 AM) *

Thanks

Hello, I will get pictures this weekend and pm them to you to check them out. Thanks.

popcorn[1].gif
midwesties

WILL TAKE THE SPOILER

Attached are pictures of the spoiler, if this meets your expectations, pm me with an offer and I'll get a shipping quote. Thanks!
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 28 2017, 07:26 AM) *

midwesties@yahoo.com

I need a few items as well. Would like to come look her over. I'm located on Catawba
Island so not too far for me to drive. May also be interested in the chrome bumpers. PM with address and available dates.
North Coast Jim

Thanks

Be advised that you can also order the complete axle with CV's direct form Porsche and there NEW. I paid $600 for 2 of them. Best $$ I spent so far as my axles were toast and every other one I took apart were worse of just as bad. Not trying to nix a sale here on the used ones but am letting you know of another alternative
yello914
Still waiting on a pic of the rear bumper pls.

Thank You
midwesties
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jul 3 2017, 12:46 PM) *

Thank You

I just got the pictures this morning. Can you send me your email address and I will send them to you?
midwesties

Thank You

I just got the pictures this morning. Can you send me your email address and I will send them to you?
yello914
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jul 3 2017, 10:11 AM) *

Thank You

Porschur@msn.com

Thanks again!
914pipe
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Jul 3 2017, 08:46 AM) *

Thanks

Be advised that you can also order the complete axle with CV's direct form Porsche and there NEW. I paid $600 for 2 of them. Best $$ I spent so far as my axles were toast and every other one I took apart were worse of just as bad. Not trying to nix a sale here on the used ones but am letting you know of another alternative

Thanks for the advise, but I'm running a Subaru transaxle, and just need the bare axles to machine one of the ends. bye1.gif
Hoppie944s2
still waiting on shipping cost for front bumper to 07960
tweet
Hello Mike,
Sent you an email on the rest of the parts. Maybe we can get this wrapped up today so I can pay for everything.
Thanks,
Dan
914pipe
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 30 2017, 05:18 AM) *

Thanks

Any news on these? BTW, I don't need the axles, but still looking for everything else.

idea.gif
gereed75
Interested in the old style set of seat belts if the set is complete. Pics if you get a chance. Sent a couple of PMs. My email for pics - gereed75@yahoo.com. Thanks
dflesburg
need a good dash top
mankowski
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jul 3 2017, 06:30 AM) *

WILL TAKE THE SPOILER

Attached are pictures of the spoiler, if this meets your expectations, pm me with an offer and I'll get a shipping quote. Thanks!

If this is still for sale, I would like to buy it from you. PM sent.

Eric
914racer
QUOTE(midwesties @ Jun 28 2017, 07:26 AM) *

midwesties@yahoo.com

I need the front cross panel, part number 91450103410. Its the sheet metal behind the front bumper. Are you willing to cut up the chassis?
914racer
rjrol@aol.com
JOEPROPER
How's the engine firewall? Could you send pictures?
bgegel
Interested in front & rear topseals. Pictures and how much? Thank you.
TheCabinetmaker
This is a year old thread. I doubt there is much left of his parts by now. Can't believe it went a year without prices being posted and pms not answered
xperu
WTB Passenger side door hinges, the side that bolts to the body. Thanks Mike Kelly
masriallan
How's the engine lid?? zip 78045
masriallan
Targa top seals??
Hoppie944s2
Don't know if he sold anything as he didn't seem to reply , lol
rick 918-S
PM sent about the front clip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.