Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2017 Werks Reunion in Monterey, Friday 18 August 2017....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
Dominic
How many folks are planning to go to the Werks Reunion in Monterey this year?

https://www.pca.org/event/2017-02-15/werks-...terey-august-18
Retroracer
I plan on being there in the green car

flat4guy
I have been every year but have yet to take the 914. If someone goes can you get me a Werks grille badge? I will be there but not sure if the car will be, and only registered cars can buy them. I have cash..... smile.gif
wes
I used to go to Monterey car week every year and thoroughly enjoyed. Seems over the years it's become so popular, crowded, and over priced I'm having a hard time justifying it. Last year I spent enough for my average room l that I sort of felt turned off to the whole weekend.
Last year as I had just completed my car and was so proud of her entered the Werks reunion, I was one of 4 914's and felt like I was in the wrong neighborhood. Though must say you'll see cars driving and parked all over the Monterey peninsula you'll only see in magazines otherwise.
arne
My wife and I are going, staying in Salinas where rooms are cheaper. Not with the 914, we'll be in the 911. The 914 isn't even close to ready...

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.