Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 2.0 value
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sea Dragon 914
I have a friend who might be selling her 1975 2.0. She is the original owner and the car has less than 100k (I don't remember the mileage but I recall that it is around 60k). The car is all original (I think it is on it's second set of tires) and has been mostly garaged for the past 25 years. It is Zambesi Green with a tan interior. Has Fuch's and full appearance group. The car is mint and has ZERO rust. I didn't buy it 10 years ago because of the year.

How much is this car worth now? I was thinking about $20k.

mepstein
$20-30k depending on how it shows and where you sell it.
mepstein
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 30 2017, 02:07 PM) *

914next is looking for that type of car. Have your friend contact him. It might make for a very easy sale.
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 30 2017, 11:09 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 30 2017, 02:07 PM) *

914next is looking for that type of car. Have your friend contact him. It might make for a very easy sale.

I'll let her know. I should have bought the car when she offered it to me for $5k.
Tom_T
I would look it over objectively to classify it as either #1, 2 or 3 - assuming it's not a #4, then use this chart at the Hagerty link below. You may find it's worth more than you think, if the condition is good.

https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools...Porsche-914-2.0

I don't recall if 914next is looking for the later 914s, or the earlier metal bumper ones (I thought he was looking for 73-74), but it''s worth checking with him anyway.

Thanx for your service! flag.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.