Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: july 15th nor east bbq and tech session.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
injunmort
looks like ian is committed else where. i will host. bbq and tech session. head count appreciated burgers and dogs provided.
Porschef
beer.gif beer3.gif
AndyB
beer.gif beer.gif
injunmort
oh yeah, free cash to all attendees
iankarr
Hey Mort!

Still haven't heard about whether I need to be out of town on the 15th. I work in television, which is basically another word for a mental institution. Very generous of you to host again. Will PM you as soon as I hear from the asylum. Maybe I still can....
injunmort
bump
iankarr
Well, the asylum finally committed me to 7/15...so I can't host or attend. Bummer. Hopefully will be able to do the next one...

And icon_bump.gif for mort....
injunmort
ok, next time ian. looks like here for next weekend. anyone need directions etc, pm me. also tring to get head count for food so let me know.
injunmort
bump. andy get your shit together
rmital
icon_bump.gif
I'm sure Andy and Joe are probably showing up Friday night...when do the festivities start on Saturday?

injunmort
judging by last one around 10-11 ray
rmital
QUOTE(injunmort @ Jul 11 2017, 09:39 AM) *

judging by last one around 10-11 ray

I'll see you around mid-day. I'll PM you to see what to contribute for the jsharp.gif
rgalla9146
I'm in, but can't spend the whole day.
I look forward to seeing friends and some new 914 fans too.
Porschef
I'll head up Sat morn. What is the topic of our "tech" session? rolleyes.gif happy11.gif
injunmort
great rory and joe, yet tbd on topic, rear shock relacement, rear caliper rebuild, trans swap, whatever you guys want. finer points of craft brews vs. mega brewers, the possibilities are endless.
rmital
so we have:
Mort (his house, needs to be there)
Andy
Joe
Rory
Ray

914 Northeast Division, we really need to do better.... confused24.gif

WildRod sent me an email, yeah, his car's idle needs attention.
and he wants to prepare his 914 for sale on this site
Told him to stop by and we'll assist with the process (haven't heard back)

I met with Mike last Saturday morning. His car, considering it caught fire, is in decent shape. Needs a little TLC...I'll reach out to him and see if he'll stop by.

I'll look at my messages over the past few years and see who else is somewhat local
bretth
I am really torn between coming to Mort's or locking myself in my garage that day and making progress in my car's rust repair. Need to get closer to having something to drive again. Sucks showing up in my Hyundai dry.gif
JimFitz33
Thanks for including me on the invite guys! I have a barbecue of my own that day...so unfortunately won't be able to make it. Sorry to miss... next time! Enjoy
Porschef
Beeliner? confused24.gif
Big Len
What am I.....chopped liver?
injunmort
no schmaltz len, assumed attendence. thanks ray for reaching out. brett andy drove his hoopdee down , come, looking forward to it. fast approaching.
AndyB
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 13 2017, 06:52 PM) *

Yes
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 13 2017, 06:52 PM) *

I second that.

Len we'll see you....what ? 2 or 3 oclock ?
Big Len
Should be there by noon.
injunmort
the final countdown, beers are flowing, wings are going in, working on andys hoopdee.
AndyB
So how is it going here in the North east? Just fine. Ian next meeting is the 19th of August.

Click to view attachment
preach
Dang, I wish I found this earlier, only 4-ish hours from me. You guys wouldn't have minded a newer mid-engined car there would ya? My 914 is still apart lmao.
AndyB
QUOTE(preach @ Jul 15 2017, 05:09 PM) *

Dang, I wish I found this earlier, only 4-ish hours from me. You guys wouldn't have minded a newer mid-engined car there would ya? My 914 is still apart lmao.

We have no standards. I drove a Z3 and they treat me like crap so you would easily fit with this group. I travel 4.5 hours every month for this, its that fun.

Andy
Porschef
As usual, a great time at Mort's. I've been monopolizing his lift; today it was changing out thee rear shocks for the pair I got from MadMax, changing the gear oil, and swapping the stock clutch cable block out for a billet one. Plus a quick brake bleed.

Then chowed on wings, burgers, ribs, salads, and beer.gif ,

Always feel welcome, it's a fine venue for anyone within a coupla few hours drive. I think the next one has been already scheduled. slap.gif
rmital
Take it from someone who's forgot how to have fun, this was a great/fun time. Mort is a very gracious host, and all of us put together, we actually get the technical stuff done too.
rgalla9146
Sorry I couldn't make it.
Waited all afternoon for a new clothes washer. Did all kind of prep in the room before arrival. Scored many points with Mrs.G
Helped my son fix his Moto
I'll have to miss Ians too. Uropean Vacay. Eatily. WhoHoo !
Tjmrfe
Sorry I missed you guys....great bunch for sure....I'll be in Maine next go round...we'll see what fate allows....keep it up.....
Big Len
As always, had a good time with good friends.
Wow, who made those succulent, delicious looking jerked wings?
bretth
Am sorry i didn't make this time around but next time for sure.

Brett
Porschef
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 15 2017, 10:01 PM) *

Wow, who made those succulent, delicious looking jerked wings?

I coulda ate another 20...didn't realize how hungry I was till you rolled them out. So good... smile.gif aktion035.gif
injunmort
i just got up, you guys are fucked up, i have to seek safer accomodations. joe gave me too much bourbon
injunmort
len, he wings are now mandatory. which one of you motherfu33rs hit me with the bat
on your way out
Porschef
av-943.gif lol-2.gif happy11.gif laugh.gif beerchug.gif

Great time Mort, looking forward to the next one!!!
AndyB
No pictures, no proof. Just saying. smash.gif smash.gif

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.