Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-4 2.0 SSI and Bursch exhaust parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
SOLD!

For sale: a pair of SSI heat exchangers, a Bursch muffler and an exhaust hanger, all in excellent condition. I bought these brand-new 2 years ago as a package from AutoAtlanta and they sent me 2.0 parts instead of 1.7 parts. I should have just returned them and scavenged for 1.7 parts, but decided to install them instead. However, I have since collected and installed the correct 1.7 parts, and don't need these any more.

These are probably the nicest used exhaust parts you're going to find for a 2 liter 914-4. They have exactly 1,081 miles on them. Asking $850 for the pair of SSI heat exchangers, $250 for the Bursch exhaust and $30 for the hanger OBO, plus shipping (or pick up in Silver Spring, MD).

Edit -- all sold

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
flat4guy
Is it a loud system?
BillC
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Jun 30 2017, 09:05 PM) *

Is it a loud system?

Not really. We could listen to the radio or hold a conversation on the highway. It's not Cadillac quiet, but you won't anger the neighbors either. However, I had it installed on a 1.7; I don't know how loud it would be on a 2.0, but don't think it would be much different.
JOEPROPER
Will the muffler and bracket fit a '75 2.0L? If so, the I'll take both. PM me for details. Thanks.
mepstein
Joeproper - it will fit but you will probably need some of the other exhaust parts to fit your car if you have a stock system. '75 used some different exhaust parts but backdating is the way to go. I have most of them that you can have for the cost of shipping but i dont have the two air director plates that fit under the exchangers. Thats a great deal for almost new parts.
JOEPROPER
mepstein: I have SSI heat exchangers that will be installed but not sure of all the other stuff you're talking about...
mepstein
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jul 1 2017, 12:08 PM) *

mepstein: I have SSI heat exchangers that will be installed but not sure of all the other stuff you're talking about...

I'll pm you.
rhodyguy
Joe, you will need pre 75' ( all left and right) branch ducting and clamping items, warm air elbows, j tubes, flapper valves and warm air guides. I would suggest new exhaust nuts, copper o-rings and you will need the correct HE to muffler gaskets, heat exchanger model specific. That's a good looking set of HEs.
BillC
Bump.
Peter/Pedro
QUOTE(BillC @ Jul 10 2017, 03:42 PM) *

Bump.

I am interested in the HE's if you still have them. Peter
BillC
QUOTE(Peter/Pedro @ Jul 14 2017, 01:43 PM) *

QUOTE(BillC @ Jul 10 2017, 03:42 PM) *

Bump.

I am interested in the HE's if you still have them. Peter

Peter -- PM sent. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.